• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    Guild Wars "guys lets just say it's all part of a prophecy"

    Guild Wars "guys lets just say it's all part of a prophecy"


    "guys lets just say it's all part of a prophecy"

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Reaching level 20 by completing Villainy of Galrath is as classic as it gets

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Ironman Challenge

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I'm doing an Ironman challenge and posting videos on youtube if you'd like to follow my progression. Maybe you also would like to take on the challenge and join me? =)

    You can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCUV3dE1FAQ&list=PLLZ9i1J2oxM6CHCvS4_FxrckTyr_ERIuh

    submitted by /u/I-am-meir
    [link] [comments]

    How should I level my Rainbow Phoenix?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Title says it all. Death leveling these things are nearly impossible, so what would you recommend?

    submitted by /u/mynhierc
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player looking for Australians

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm a returning player who hasn't played in many many years. Coming back just to play through some of the story lines and maybe try for some challenges as well maybe actually getting through the Eye of the North content.

    As the title says I'm wondering if there's any australians running a guild or playing casually? Would love to have some people to talk to about it and maybe do some stuff in the game with :)

    submitted by /u/SOLV3IG
    [link] [comments]

    someone wanna start a new character together?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Since I have to stay home until this whole Corona Virus thing is over, Id like to start a new character and play through the campaigns. Someone wanna join me?

    Im from Germany and 25 y/o btw

    submitted by /u/hypercarryi
    [link] [comments]

    How to be a top PvP Monk?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Ever since I used to watch GvG back in the day (thinking people like Three Pounds in rawr) I've always wondered how the top PvP Monk players did what they did. The ability to catch spikes, change weapons, keep an eye on both the health bar and what's actually going on in the game and think about positioning all at the same time amazed me. I'm currently dabbling in some HA and was wondering if there's anyone in here who can answer the following questions for me to help me get a bit better:

    1. Where are you looking whilst you are playing? Are you looking at what's going on primarily or just staring at the health bars?

    2. Beyond using energy management skills such as channeling, how do you conserve your energy? How do you know when it's worth healing someone?

    3. When is it necessary to change weapons?

    4. What do you think about when you are positioning yourself during a fight?

    5. Any other general tips for top level monking in PvP?

    If anyone could shed any light on these things it'd be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/HealedPolecat
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a physical release of the GWEN soundtrack?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    I know you can get proph, factions, and nf on cd from the collectors edition. However EotN is my favorite soundtrack of the bunch, and I'd love to have it physically.

    Was it ever released on physical media?

    submitted by /u/refugeeinaudacity
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment