• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Guild Wars Guys go play HA, the Chest drops some nice stuff =)

    Guild Wars Guys go play HA, the Chest drops some nice stuff =)


    Guys go play HA, the Chest drops some nice stuff =)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Need help with Warn the Ancgchu WoC HM

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    Need help with Warn the Ancgchu WoC HM

    It's impossible for me to do. I've used all kinds of builds, spammed Tengu flares, used consets till I ran out of them and that's it. I'm out of shit.

    I need human help to do this.

    https://preview.redd.it/wsb1z96dqzp41.png?width=1921&format=png&auto=webp&s=418dff9d9dbe7bf0340c68ac5e39d4b9ce57a55f

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    Long shot but I'll ask.. anyone know where to find EOTN preorder key?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    I've been scouring the web for a few days now after my return trying to get my hands on one of these. Chances are they're all gone, but if anyone has any leads please let me know. I would like to have those bonus items. I am not begging for a key, I am seeing if anyone knows where I can purchase one. Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/10-10wouldrecommend
    [link] [comments]

    GvG Discord

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Hello all, forgive me if this post has been made before but I got the question a lot in my previous thread so I figured it might be useful to make a separate post. Attached BELOW is a permanent invite link to the QQ discord. This is the most active server for GvG and also the server where the tournament organization is going on for the most part. Everyone is welcome to join. Hope to see you guys there!

    https://discord.gg/BbTEDK2

    submitted by /u/realAccolade
    [link] [comments]

    2 elite tomes from one locked chest

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Forgot password, Lost serial code

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    So I am looking to log back onto my GW1 account after a long time, I have a TON of play time (i even remember the older weapons that dont exist any longer, I probably still have some with different min and max).

    Long story short, I forgot my password and do not have my ORIGINAL SERIAL NUMBER FROM 15 YEARS AGO (what a joke that THAT is what they look at). Other than opening a ticket and waiting (possibly indefinitely) on a reply from support, do I have any other options? Will Guildwars 1 support even reply? I have given them everything I could, including an emailed receipt from an in-game order (new character slot). Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Pearbear789
    [link] [comments]

    LGBTQ guilds

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Just coming back to the game because of quarantine; are there any LGTBQ friendly/oriented guilds left in this game that someone could refer me too? My last guild was EXTREMELY transphobic and was not okay.

    My in game name is Ellie Felsong :)

    submitted by /u/Stormy2301
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment