• Breaking News

    Monday, March 30, 2020

    Guild Wars Guild Wars Cash Cup over $1,000 in real prizes monthly.

    Guild Wars Guild Wars Cash Cup over $1,000 in real prizes monthly.


    Guild Wars Cash Cup over $1,000 in real prizes monthly.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    https://gwcashcup.com/

    Hello all!

    My name is Accolade and I've known and loved Guild Wars very dearly for over 13 years now. Pvp has always been the main focus of my time so I have decided to give back to our awesome community. I am holding a GW 1 GvG tournament with $1,000 being given away every month! No joke! No tricks, no strings attached. Just take you and 7 of your friends, register, show up on game day, boom! Every and anyone is welcome. I am doing this not just for my love for the game, but because I am hoping it can bring some activity back. I don't expect the world but I know people still enjoy the game so why not? ABOVE is my website attached I have been working on for the past few weeks. It has any and all information needed regarding the tournament. Thank you for reading and I can't wait to see some of your faces at our first event April, 5th 2020! Start time is 12 PM EST for Americans and 5 PM GMT +1 for a lot of the europeans. If you have any questions or criticisms feel free to reply here or message me on Discord. Accolade#2634

    submitted by /u/realAccolade
    [link] [comments]

    LDoA Necro

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    Im going to be making a necro in pre and was wondering what was the best class to run with while getting LDoA. Ranger for the pet? Monk for survival? Ele/mes for more damage? I don't know what would be best

    submitted by /u/blockparty34
    [link] [comments]

    When I was new to Guild Wars back when it first launched ....

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    I used starter armour with just 5 points of protection on each piece all the way up to ring of fire cos I didn't know where to buy new armour from.

    submitted by /u/Drusinda
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to make another HCIM, ele this time. Just got to LA, 0 deaths, no storage, henchies only, heres to another adventure.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Show us your toons

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    Show off your toons here with armor/weapons

    submitted by /u/willeems94
    [link] [comments]

    Awe snap, I'm addicted again and it feels sooooo goooooooood

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    How to get to Lion's Arch from Istan

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    I'm level 10, I want to get to Lion's Arch, I saw somewhere else on reddit I could catch a boat, but I can't seem to find it. Do I need to go through the entire noob island campaign again like in Factions? I just want to get to Lion's Arch with my Paragon and join up with friends without being overlevelled (they're still in Ascalon). I got my Assassin there, but was level 20 by the time I did.

    submitted by /u/meeple_master
    [link] [comments]

    Inexperienced team for Guild Wars Cash Cup

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, here's the context for anyone who hasn't seen it yet https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars/comments/frc7x9/guild_wars_cash_cup_over_1000_in_real_prizes/

    I am not experienced in PvP as I have only played some FA, JQ and RA here and there, and I would like to participate for fun, since the GvG experience seems unique and amazing.

    So I'm looking for some people who would like to join me and try to come up with a decent composition, learn a few things about GvG, and try our best on the tourney's day. We wouldn't aim at winning the prize, rather at having a good time.

    Here are the requirements:

    -Be 18+, mature

    -Can voice chat in english with discord

    -Have an account with all campaigns

    Here's a small discord server to join for those who are interested. Ideally we'd be 8-10.

    https://discord.gg/RUgG9B2

    Alternatively, if such a group of persons already exists and is looking to complete their rooster, do not hesitate to mention it in the comments!

    submitted by /u/Yung_Rocks
    [link] [comments]

    the solution is to kill everything on the map

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Warning the Angchu HM

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Warning the Angchu HM

    Hey there! I've got a problem. I don't even get close to the quest point. No matter what builds I try, my entire group is killed in seconds. This is my current setup, it's what worked excellent at Rescue at minister cho's estate. Yet vs the ministry it fails badly. I can't face any of their groups at all.

    https://preview.redd.it/ps5waqyf0pp41.png?width=540&format=png&auto=webp&s=f4b9c6c5b6f9afbb91480ba0efcf3fdaa01bb34a

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    Chest Run Recommendations

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    I've never done chest runs but have always enjoyed outpost running like EotN tours and such. I looked at the wiki page on chest runs but it didn't have much. Is there a better and up to date guide somewhere? Or do any of you have advice on good chest runs? Looking for a balance of drops and treasure hunter progress.

    submitted by /u/BlessingFromBelow
    [link] [comments]

    Paragon/Warrior skillpoint question

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Why can't I put any points into strength? Am I an idiot, or is it just not available for Paragon. I can see Axe/Hammer/Sword/Tactics, but not strength.

    submitted by /u/meeple_master
    [link] [comments]

    Cartographer, Texmod, Legality?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Apologies if this is against the rules (I couldn't find anything in the sidebar). Many years ago I was recommended a mod, Texmod, to use to unlock the cartographer achievement.

    I decided I was going to vanquish areas for the titles, and figured it would be prudent to also get the cartographer achievement in the process. That being said, I'm uncertain if Texmod (or whatever map overlays there are), are legal.

    I'd be grateful for any input.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Fox_77
    [link] [comments]

    returning player, cant seem to remember which mission/quest I was on in factions?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I recently returned to the game and wanted to pick up where i left off in the Factions campaign. However, I no longer have any factions related quests in my log so I am not sure where I was in the story or how to continue. Super dumb question but is there anyway for me to figure out where I was? I don't seem to see any markers on my map either.

    submitted by /u/taromilky1
    [link] [comments]

    1 Minute EASY Plagueborn Chest Run

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    We need to get together and petition to the single Dev still working on this game to remove the dishonour hex

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    The only purpose it serves now is for people to use their bots to report normal players on the other team so that they can keep farming their bots.

    submitted by /u/Drusinda
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment