• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 19, 2020

    Guild Wars A Fond Memory

    Guild Wars A Fond Memory


    A Fond Memory

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    In 2005-06, shortly after finishing the main quests on my first character, I started a new character. FYI I was a 12 year-old noob. I ended up meeting a bunch of rangers with "Black Dye" in their name at the pre-ascalon portal. They were pre-searing black dye farmers. I ended up joining their "Black Dye" guild with a ranger of my own. Fun times, fun people. I quit guild wars and returned some time in 2010-11. I was no longer in the guild. I still log in sometimes to grab the yearly birthday presents and farm black dyes for old times' sake. I hope they are all doing well in life.

    submitted by /u/the_samusaran
    [link] [comments]

    The Deep BYOB organization help – easy to learn, casual-friendly, pug compatible

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Buying GW

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    Hello All fellow players.

    I want to come back into this game (Since support cannot bring back my old account).

    I can only see buying the complete collection only from the GW website? It costs around 35 pounds.

    Is this the only way of buying it since I cant find anything else on amazon etc.

    submitted by /u/We1shDave
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a place I can play dressup for my character without actually building the armors?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    I like mixing and matching armors rather than investing in the entire set for that #FashionWars. Is there a place I can do this to see the full set without just jankily editting together the piece from the wiki in mspaint?

    submitted by /u/eldritchterror
    [link] [comments]

    Single profession gwamm using nf trial key.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Long story short I want to use my alt account to make a single profession gwamm using a nf trial key. I know that if you become /d or /p and the trial runs out you will become a single profession until you swap back into a secondary. However my question is (and hoping to find someone who knows, not someone assuming) if after my character for example a n/p finished its trial and became n, if I then purchased a normal nightfall key would he stay as a single profession or would he turn into a n/p again once the nf campaign is unlocked?

    submitted by /u/Infamous_Haseo
    [link] [comments]

    Interest measurement: Guild of one-character accounts

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Dear players,

    I'm taking an interest into knowing who/how many of you would be interested in a guild of one-character account owners ?

    I am no one of importance, and my ideas are usually not that great (talking from experience), but as a one-character account owner myself, I thought that maybe, like me, other one-character account owners may typically enjoy

    • progressing through the campaigns
    • capturing skills and elite skills
    • finding chests
    • daily zaishen quests after they beat the campaign (to get some endgame stuff like additional inventory space for example, or work their way to gwamm)
    • grinding a nice set of armor(s) and weapons
    • being creative with builds, as long as it gets the job done
    • playing with non-NPC characters
    • making their character progress slowly but regularly

    Now, I know there are many crowded, active and lively guilds in the game, but I don't know if they focus solely on these traits/values and constraints.

    I think it would be awesome to have an active guild focused only on players with this set particular set of traits and constraints, but maybe it's just me and my tastes, so I would like to measure the interest of other players in this idea.

    I am not proposing anything yet, this is just sounding the opinion amongst the player base!

    submitted by /u/Melandel
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for PvP guild

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Hi all

    I'm a returning player looking for a casual but fairly active PvP guild. I have been playing HA recently as a fuse monk and I really want to train and get better but it's hard without a lot of real players playing recently.

    I used to play a bit of HA and GvG back in the day (like 2008) but I was never amazing.

    Preferably Euro and friendly to people that want to learn.

    Been reminiscing about the good old days recent and wishing it could be like that again, both pvp and pve but It's good seeing HA busy during double fame week at least.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/SadCase8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment