• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 25, 2020

    Guild Wars Experimenting with Reshade, and i am super happy with the results so far.

    Guild Wars Experimenting with Reshade, and i am super happy with the results so far.


    Experimenting with Reshade, and i am super happy with the results so far.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Assassins and Factions

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    So I never actually fully played through Factions (got about halfway with my old Mes) and I've never played an Assassin, either, so I'm gonna shoot for giving it a go in a new playthrough.

    I was wondering if anyone has some Factions chit-chat to share, what do you guys like/enjoy about playing Assassin?

    Do you have any General tips for this profession?

    What parts of the Factions campaign did you enjoy most? I can only remember snips of the story.

    And a couple of more specific questions— What level did you guys normally leave Shing Jea? Am I making my life a bit easier if just hang around until lvl 20 and then move on?

    I was lucky enough to get a drop of the Green Pei's Blades, which are 5-10 Piercing Damage. Is that the best I'm likely to get in the starting area, and is Piercing the best damage type to have? Does that even matter?

    submitted by /u/Kitten_Fables
    [link] [comments]

    Finally getting around to doing the prophecies campaign again and it made me realize something.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Comparing Kyrta 200 years in the future to when this game takes place. They really benefited from Ascalonian architectural knowledge by accepting the refugees. Because..... wow, Krytan architecture is primitive and the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

    submitted by /u/DefiantLemur
    [link] [comments]

    4 man prophecies (and beyond?) Play through

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    This may be reaching, given time constraints. But I was curious to see if I could do it. I would like to put together a team of 4 players.. maybe even 8 which would be 2 4 man teams that link up when 8 man team missions and play are reached. The goal would be to play through the entire campaign of prophecies, and the rest of the other campaigns. A joint venture down nostalgia lane.

    Ideally this team would be made up of a mix of classes. When we can't all be on to play through missions, farming zones is fine to grind out xp or whatever. But missions would be completed together. If we were to put together a whole team of 8, players would be interchangeable for mission completion to help out and keep us all on the same progression track.

    The biggest challenge here is it would be really cool for the entire team to complete this as survivors. As far as I'm concerned it's okay to use any resources we've got at our disposal, but I'm open to a more "iron man" approach too (may even be more fun).

    I'll put together a simple discord server and we can use that for communications out of game & coordination.

    Anyway.. that's enough rambling. Thanks for reading.

    Edit: with the amount of attention this has gotten in the past few hours it seems this very well may be happening. I have set up a little discord server, if you are interested in joining this play through with us join us here on discord: https://discord.gg/DeWqFMb

    Edit 2: wow! Really happy to see how well this kicked off! We have groups forming already but don't let that stop you from flocking to play. We're happy to help facilitate as many groups as we can muster!

    Long live GW1!

    submitted by /u/10-10wouldrecommend
    [link] [comments]

    How long has customer support taken to get back to you recently? (GW1)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    I forgot my character name. Rookie, I know.

    submitted by /u/AeroStatikk
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help Running Guild Wars

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, just reaching out for some help as I'm not particularly tech savy. I am currently trying to run Guild Wars on a 2012 Mac Book Pro on OS X Yosemite (10.10.5). I've used Crossover in the past but for whatever reason I am gettin Error Code = 248 which means I need to be emulating a certain version of windows to play? I saw a post on here from about a year ago that said they installed XQuartz and Wine and it worked again, and though I've installed these two things, I have no idea how to use it all. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/TheonidasTheBold
    [link] [comments]

    HzS LF Actgive & Friendly Members

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    HzS | LF Active & Friendly Members | Very Active | Many SC/TeachRuns | Big Ally | Zaishen | PvP/PvE | Events| PM!

    Contact Dutch Dervish Beast in game

    submitted by /u/BigPimpAlfie
    [link] [comments]

    GW1 HOM 30

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm trying to get 30 points in the Hall of Monuments in Guild Wars 1. I am currently doing Factions and am on Arborstone. Anyone who would like to help run stuff or help in any way, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/Kunai_Throw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment