• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    Guild Wars Does it get any more nostalgic than this?

    Guild Wars Does it get any more nostalgic than this?


    Does it get any more nostalgic than this?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    [WIP] I'm making the pre-searing area in Planet Zoo

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Oh what to do over spring break

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    I'm home.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Most variable class

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    What's the most variable class to your mind? I'm thinking on what to play next, without being boring too fast😉

    To me it's Ritu 👻 - you can SoS - ST - Ghoststrenght melee - AP - MM - Healer - Farm - do SCs ....

    submitted by /u/7ty7_GER
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Winds of Change

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Heyo! I've started playing the game a lot recently for the first time in years. Played through all of Prophecies, Nightfall, and Factions in a matter of days. Thought I would try Winds of Change because I never had done it when I was younger, plus another Rit hero sounds amazing.

    I shredded through the first half of the quests, doing the NM quest then the HM quest immediately after. However, I've now stumbled upon Rescue at Minister Cho's Estate and I'm completely stumped.

    Obviously, I am limited by only having a four party members. I made it through the quest on NM, but literally wipe every time I first encounter any Afflicted. And I've heard the quest line only gets harder from here.

    Anyways... anyone have a good four party member build for this quest? I am currently running a Warrior class with a fairly generic AOE Axe build. And any other advice to finish up the quest line? I've been using summoning stone and death penalty removers as needed.

    submitted by /u/Lost-Klingon
    [link] [comments]

    Hello!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Returning player after taking a long break lol. But just wanted to stop in and say hello. IGN is Necro Grifff and I have my own guild called Cat Dadz! xD no alliance yet since I am not very active but since its a new account, I wanna beat all the games again and have fun and meet people. Hit me up ingame if you ever want to play, just doing some proph stuff tonight for a bit so if you see me say hi! xD

    submitted by /u/NecroGrif
    [link] [comments]

    Completing HoM Minis?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Is it still feasible to get the 50 minis required to get every HoM point? I have a few very old characters and I totalled 25 out of all their birthday presents. It seems like minis can only be acquired through presents and trading. Are there still people trading?

    submitted by /u/reamik95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment