• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    Guild Wars Custom UIs?

    Guild Wars Custom UIs?


    Custom UIs?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Hi, old time player that came back. I see in a lot of youtube videos that people have some custom UIs for their games. How do I install these and which are the best ones?

    submitted by /u/hydro0033
    [link] [comments]

    Fun challenges other than Ironman?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    At one point I randomly selected classes and their elites and did Factions. It was brutal but interesting. I came back today and would like to try out something new. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/1point6180339
    [link] [comments]

    HA

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Not gonna make this a long one, just thought I'd say I've noticed over the last few weeks HA become a bit more populated than usual; with more players means more challengers.

    Would be great to form more competitive games as opposed to bots for 90% of the time. It would also be great as well to suggest up to date literature for newly starting players on roles, tactics, builds/variants etc so they can become more regular and develop experience.

    Keep it alive guys; PvP in this game is well ahead of its time.

    submitted by /u/Nabulski
    [link] [comments]

    Any chance of a private server ?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Will there ever be a private server for GuildWars? Would love someone to put some effort into rotations or changes to the game, breathe some life into it. Anet seems to have abandoned us, would be prime time for a private run server.

    submitted by /u/TheRem
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Controller using Xpadder

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Hello Guys, so I've been playing GW2 since it came out but never tried the original. Today I have decided to try it out. I have always played GW2 with a controller (plus keyboard+mouse for more complicated skill combos), and wanted to do the same with GW. Looking at the Wiki, it does look like an option using Xpadder, which is what I used for GW2. I tried the profile i have for GW2, but I am not sure why GW won't recognize it, since it looks like it uses the same key mapping. Any ideas? I just want to play this game so badly, but can't do the asdw movement. (Yeah i know, i suck)

    submitted by /u/skadiia
    [link] [comments]

    MTSC?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    So i decided to get back into guild wars over the weekend and try to finally get GWAMM. Are there any guilds that do Kurzick FF that are still active?

    submitted by /u/backtogw
    [link] [comments]

    Titles Account Wide

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Will titles and map discovery be account wide at some point?

    submitted by /u/FlashAlliance
    [link] [comments]

    Is there still a support for GW?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    So recently I felt the urge to play GW again since it was my first mmo. The thing is I tried to login a few years back and couldn't remember my login info, I think email and PW should be fine but I can't remember any char name for the life of me or rather the spelling of the name.

    The next problem would be that the associated email address doesn't exist anymore so I wouldn't have a way to verify it like that either.

    Do you think there is a chance?

    submitted by /u/fillelectrique
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite GW game and why?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    My vote: Nightfall. Not even close. I always hated Factions (except for Assassins) and never finished prophecies. Never did try EotN to be honest.

    submitted by /u/AeroStatikk
    [link] [comments]

    Ironman Guild looks for Adventurers and Alliance

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Heya all!

    I hope you are well and safe. Like many other people I am spending a lot of my time at home and started to play Guild Wars again to get my mind off of things. So what's better than to do an Ironman Run! I am currently doing one Prophecies and one Factions character and enjoying every minute of it.

    But I felt kind of lonely so I created a guild (Iron Knights of Tyria [IRON]) for people doing the same thing as me. Many people enjoy playing alone on their run - me too. But having people to chat while playing and having the option to meet up is a great thing. Doesn't matter if you are a hardcore Ironman or follow your own rules. Everyone is welcome. So here I'm looking for people to either join me or for an alliance whom I can join :)

    IGN: Tera Valeria

    submitted by /u/RealXJ3
    [link] [comments]

    Deeprunner's Map Pieces won't drop

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    As the title suggest, I've been farming map pieces for a solid 6 hours now, mainly by doing HM Vaettir farm, haven't had a single piece drop for me, quest is active (although it doesn't have to be according to the wiki)

    Is it bugged? did something change at some point?
    I recently came back after a very long break.
    Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/OurXhouR
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment