• Breaking News

    Monday, March 23, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Petition to rename Social Awkwardness to Social Distancing and turn it on for everyone in the game

    Guild Wars 2 Petition to rename Social Awkwardness to Social Distancing and turn it on for everyone in the game


    Petition to rename Social Awkwardness to Social Distancing and turn it on for everyone in the game

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    title.

    sorry if I'm late to the party and this has already been a joke

    submitted by /u/algizanna
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmm, looks like a good deal once you run out of toilet paper.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    Coronapanic with the inquest (comic)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    The Commander And...The Commander...??

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Drew my 'Light armor' Renegade

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    3D printed Necromancer (custom job). This game is full of beautiful things that I want to create. I need more time :-)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Just another Firebrand in the Desert

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    5 legendary trinkets equipped

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    Tournament victories for amulet, worst thing ever

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    I used to do tournaments with LFG. I knew it's not the way to go first place, but I liked tryharding with randoms, but now, since anet decided to demand victories for the legendary amulet, the LFG is full of random who just expect to be carried (and still not the best problem) or leave after the first lost match, screwing the entire tournament for the other 4 people. This is just stupid. I understand they needed something to keep up busy until they will finally develop their expansion (even harder now with everyone WFH), but they should have add something else instead of the 20 tournament victories. In WvW you have captured and kills....decent. Even the 120 ranked victories are decent and enough to motivate ppl join pvp, but why the tournaments, that was the last place where people who really enjoyed pvp (or at least ready to play 4 consecutive games) were.

    submitted by /u/Leycris
    [link] [comments]

    [Art] Stretch Training

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    High ping and ping spikes

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    So I've been having this high ping problem for a few months now ever since I moved to Australia. I tried contacting both my ISP and GW2 support and both of them told me to contact the other one. My ping would usually spike from 300 to 500-1000, sometimes if I get lucky it stays stable around 280-300, but sometimes it it sits around 330-400 depending on the map which is weird. I tried changing my DNS, flushing my DNS, enabled GW2 in firewall and restarted my router (my phone cuz i use data) but none of them really helped. I have absolutely no problem with other games, this only happens with GW2. However, if I use a vpn and connect to an Australian server, the ping is absolutely fine, this sounds like a problem on my ISP's side?

    submitted by /u/Cromeh16
    [link] [comments]

    The Anvil of the North

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    All these fancy upgrades we can buy for Eye of the North, but if I want to fix my armor, I still have to go all the way back to Lion's Arch...

    submitted by /u/StormyTDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Shrinky Dink party with the kids. Makes a nice little keychain.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    This is nostalgia for me

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Permanent Ascalonian Mage Tonic?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    I'd like to consider this post a question though it may come off more like a rant...

    In the pre-HoT days a lot of GvG guilds and quite a few WvW players, in general, would use the Potion of Ascalonian Mages. The animations for this transform already exist, and you can even use the transform in combat in Ascalonian Catacombs path 2. I miss the days of having ghost armies clash in open field battle instead of characters who are shiny VFX blobs.

    I guess my question is- will we see a permanent combat tonic for this?

    submitted by /u/TheOnlyMrShadow
    [link] [comments]

    What’s up with the performance issues?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Hi all just installed but really struggling to get more than 30FPS. Can't push anything past medium and even then I'm stuck at around 30!

    Done the DX12 update and still getting awful performance. For reference I can play modern warfare with everything at max plus raytracing and get an easy 50fps - and that's at 4K not even 1080p! Is this game really that graphically intensive?!

    Specs are i7 9750, 16 gb ram and an rtx 2070.

    Can anyone help?!

    Thanks!

    Edit: ok weird it seems to have sorted itself out it's now running at 90fps with everything maxed?

    submitted by /u/synthetic-
    [link] [comments]

    [MEME] Real life meeting

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Why is PvE condition Daredevil so lackluster?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    But I feel the better question to ask is why are most of the condition classes not on the same level as PvE Firebrand?

    It's often touted that all classes have at least a viable power, condition and support build available. But Daredevil condition is so mediocre that I am not sure what to make of it.

    For a start, it offers no synergistic group buffs. No quickness, no might, no swiftness, no cleanses and yet somehow it deals much less condition damage than Firebrand. And no, I am not counting stolen skills.

    Why does Caltrops even have a cast time? And why do Caltrops and Prepare thousand needles depend entirely on the enemy never ever moving?

    Condition Daredevil has difficulty maxing out both bleed and poison duration (which are fully required to achieve sub-optimal damage) unlike other classes who can forego a duration sigil on their weapon and still easily cap out max duration.

    Bleed appears to be a fairly major part of Condition Daredevil but apparently receives no duration bonuses in any of its traits. Venoms are dull to use and there is nothing significant to improve Venom or Preparations in the traits...

    Worse, Death Blossom, which is a major part of your overall damage requires the Daredevil to stupidly do spinning dances all over the place which more often than not can get you killed depending on the enemy you are fighting and where you land.

    Finally, why can't Twisting Fang be used over Death Blossom when dual wielding? It's weird that a one hand skill can be more useful and practical than a dual wield skill that is supposed to be the superior replacement.

    Please upvote for visibility if you agree.

    submitted by /u/SmearPaste
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know who the voice actor for Lessandro in Bjora's Marches is?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    He's a minor NPC in the caverns for the Stopping the Svanir Ritual event with no Wiki page (which was where I first checked). I'm not sure if he's one of the many npcs who shares voice actors with others or some unknown-as-of-yet talent?

    submitted by /u/swablubirb
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Shadow on Map?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Are auth servers down right now?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Im good logging into main site, changed my pw just in case but still cant log in.

    submitted by /u/steaknchipz
    [link] [comments]

    Inb4 ryland becomes the Khan-Ur

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Can you buy ascended gear?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    I noticed that I can buy legendary gear on the AuctionHouse but not ascended gear. Is that true?

    submitted by /u/Grumpy_Muppet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment