• Breaking News

    Friday, March 27, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Join the Masters of the Arena Tournament – GuildWars2.com

    Guild Wars 2 Join the Masters of the Arena Tournament – GuildWars2.com


    Join the Masters of the Arena Tournament – GuildWars2.com

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    I haven't even capped yet, and I'm already obsessed with my asura's armor.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    One of these days...

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    I've played this game for almost 2 years...

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    [meme] It will hurt but I really want to

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Since invocation trait line was reworked, can we get the in-air legend swap be made the default?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    So for those who didn't know, with the old Invocation trait that made the swapping stun break it allowed you to swap the legend while in the air (don't ask me how that works). Since that is now gone revenant can't do that anymore. Could that be made be the default?

    submitted by /u/RandommUser
    [link] [comments]

    ANet, can you PLEASE make it that the model for bosses and champions, and other enemies like that, have a priority for loading? I really hate it when I set the numbers on lowest and they accidentaly disappear because I clicked on some random player.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Title. If you're gonna load just a few models, the boss you're trying to take down should definitely appear.

    submitted by /u/blocodents
    [link] [comments]

    What elite specialization would you want in the next Expansion?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    I personally want a Nomad elite spec for the Ranger that would reflect the nomadic lifestyles of the Luxon people, perhaps some sort of class that's attuned to the Jade Sea, their weapon would be the Rifle. If not that perhaps a Scepter wielding Warden of the Echovald Forest, whats inspired by Kurzick lore.

    submitted by /u/JUGGERNUGGS
    [link] [comments]

    March Sale, Build and Gear Template Expansions are 30% off & Build Storage Expansions are 40% off!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Both teams stuck in pvp map after match ended.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    We played a ranked pvp match on Battle of Khylo. Clicking leave match will result in Heart of the Mists loading screen and after that instantly back to Battle of Khylo.

    Logging onto alt we get the message for not able to zone to pvp match since one was already selected. The alt can't zone into heart of the mists or q for pvp since it thinks we are still in a match.

    Essentially our characters are stuck on the map and we can't pvp.

    edit: more people having same problem:

    https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/101427/stuck-in-match

    a clip from the thread https://youtu.be/8Rgge4eBZa8

    SOLVED Issue solved itself after everyone logged out of the characters stuck and waited for 10min. The map will close itself.

    submitted by /u/Kompa_
    [link] [comments]

    Can we please get a Portal Tome for VIP Passes?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    As you might know today are the 4 oldest VIP Passes on sale in the gemstore.

    With the shared inventory slot cap being stuck at 24 since September 2018, I just can't get myself to buy additional VIP Passes (I have 3 already).

    A Portal Tome might change my mind however seeing then you would only have to dedicate 1 inventory slot to your VIP Passes. And yes I know it has been suggested several times before ;)

    EDIT: To clarify, the main goal is to reduce item clutter, so I am game for whatever solution that addresses that. Portal Tomes seemed like the easiest to implement as the code is already there from the previous 3 tomes.

    submitted by /u/Phobia256
    [link] [comments]

    Just Finished [Transcendence][Conflux] :D

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Zone Clear Clan?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I recently came back to the game after 3 years. Are there any clans or events where people do zone clears (complete hearts, get items, finish story etc) those are my favorite!

    submitted by /u/Axl1dfnr467askkda323
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Dev Twitter accounts

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Is there a list of all the GW2 Devs public twitter accounts? I'd love to follow them all for news and insights.

    submitted by /u/AUDiTZ3R0
    [link] [comments]

    Build and Equipment Templates Expansions are on sale today

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    • Build Template Expansion - 210 Gems (from 300)
    • Build Storage Expansion - 300 Gems (from 500)
    • Equipment Template Expansion - 350 Gems (from 500)
    submitted by /u/Dagor-Dagorath
    [link] [comments]

    Which is the best gold farming method right now?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    I read that dragonfall is the best, is that right? I came back to gw with some friends and we want to farm some gold :). Thanks in advance!!

    submitted by /u/josetxu
    [link] [comments]

    Abyss Stalker outfit availability

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Does anyone know for how long will be the new outfit (Abyss stalker) available?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Saltoverload
    [link] [comments]

    Condi soulbeast pet for open world

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    So I had pretty big break from GW2 and now I want to come back to it a bit and I just wondered what pets are currently considered good for open world condi soulbeast. I know I know duh its open world anything is useable, but as there are builds better suited for open world I would gues there are pets beter suited for open world. I know that lynx used to be go to pet for condi soulbeast for pure dps, but when merged all abilites are close range and when you are just kiting with shortbow you cant utilize them properly. I even saw some posts that people prefered to use more tanky pets like black bear or healing pets for other perks than bigger dps. I just dont know how is current situacion and thats why I ask smart people in this reddit. The only thing is that I want to stay condi soulbeast as I like soulbeast I have legendary torch for him and I have many viper asc gear on him, so tips like switch to power soulbeast and use I dont know smokescale not really what im looking for.

    submitted by /u/Beranir
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Well, as the title says, I'm new or I'm gonna be at least, the game is downloading in this instant, i was wondering if you had any tips, recomendations or if anyone would like to level up with me, I'm entering the NA servers, thanks beforehand!

    submitted by /u/AstralWolfang
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone experienced anything like that before?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment