• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    Guild Wars This Character was born 3 days ago! Forgot how much fun PvE was :)

    Guild Wars This Character was born 3 days ago! Forgot how much fun PvE was :)


    This Character was born 3 days ago! Forgot how much fun PvE was :)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Was the legendary defender of ascalon title made hella easier?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Hey y'all. I'm a long time veteran. I recently started a Prophecies character for fun and thought about finally tackling the Legendary Defender of Ascalon title.

    I am looking at the guides, fulling intending to do that horrific guide to see that there are now... daily repeatable quests?

    When did this happen? I think this is new. This has to be an update. Am I going cray?

    submitted by /u/MotherOfMusMus
    [link] [comments]

    How to make Razah cry ...

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    What level should a prophecies character be by the time they get to Lion's Arch?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    I started a factions character, Assassin, made my way to Ascalon, helping friends. From what I hear, I can do the quests from Lion's Arch onwards. What level should they be? I'm already at 19 just from doing the Factions quests on noob island and a few at the starter place after that. They range in level from 4 - 9.

    submitted by /u/meeple_master
    [link] [comments]

    Cheapest legal way to get EotN?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    Hi,

    i am missing EotN in my account. What is the cheapest available option to buy the addon? What keystores in the WWW are legit? I heared about GW2 keys that were bought in several keystores and Arenanet afterwards banned the whole account.

    submitted by /u/thewatsefaq
    [link] [comments]

    Where are the Superior Runes of Death Magic in guild wars 1

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    Did Guild Wars delete them out of all Rune trader inventory across the game?

    If you find any across any of your characters heroes I'll buy them at 50 platinum each.

    just post your character name and ill message you if you have any or any information regarding the disappearance of this item.

    submitted by /u/Big_Wrangler
    [link] [comments]

    Best/Most Interesting Party Builds

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    I've played the game for a few years now. I generally understand how the meta hero builds work and have used them to get through lots of the game.

    However, I'm curious if you guys have any different and out there party builds that you think work just as well as the meta builds. I think it would be cool to run different heroes than just the standard, meta bunch.

    I'm curious to see what you all have to say!

    submitted by /u/Lost-Klingon
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow Nexus/Glint's Challenge - good hero builds?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    I've been trying to do the Shadow Nexus for the hero armours but I just can't find a team build that works for anything more than a few portals. Furthest I got was with a Minion Master N/P + BiP support N/Rt + Healing prayers Monk, and that wasn't very far. I've been trying to do Glint's Challenge, but the Destroyers destroy my heroes as soon as they're done with the dwarves; using the Triple Energy Surge hero team on the wiki, although maybe that's my fault as I've read mesmers are a big liability there.

    Does anyone know some good hero builds for them?

    submitted by /u/Choice_of_Spray
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment