• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    Guild Wars When I was a kid I never got a celestial pet, I’m very thankful to be here in the year of the rat for my first!

    Guild Wars When I was a kid I never got a celestial pet, I’m very thankful to be here in the year of the rat for my first!


    When I was a kid I never got a celestial pet, I’m very thankful to be here in the year of the rat for my first!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:32 PM PST

    Canthan New Year Finales - [LGiT] Sponsoring International Districts

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:42 PM PST

    [LGiT] Alliance will be Sponsoring INTERNATIONAL Districts during the Finales for the Chef Items for the GW1 Community.

    Feel free to join and invite friends/allies at Shing Jea during the 9 Finales.

    submitted by /u/GWReborn
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with surplus celestial minis?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:07 AM PST

    I had two Celestial Rats drop from fortunes, and I can add one to the monument (haven't played EotN yet), but what to do with the other one? I guess it wouldn't count as another rare mini for the monument, so I'm thinking of selling it. How much is the price for one celestial mini? On decltype history I only see people selling full sets.

    submitted by /u/kazerniel
    [link] [comments]

    Returning after years away. What is the state of PvP?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Thank you for any insight.

    submitted by /u/GHOSTxPROPHET
    [link] [comments]

    Getting dishonorable when leaving pre

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:02 PM PST

    Every time I leave pre searing, I get dishonorable. I see it when entering my guild hall. I have a group of NPCs when leaving pre so nobody can report me for anything. What could cause this?

    submitted by /u/lara690
    [link] [comments]

    TP message boards

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:59 AM PST

    I remember seeing some GW1 TP based message boards mostly, if not solely for Pre. I think it was called Old Ascalon or Ascalon Trading Post. If anyone can help, Thanks.

    submitted by /u/I_Am_Killjoy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment