• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    Guild Wars Unwaking Waters ZMish Tomorrow - HM Under 2 mins - 3-6 Silver Z Coins - Easy with Heroes

    Guild Wars Unwaking Waters ZMish Tomorrow - HM Under 2 mins - 3-6 Silver Z Coins - Easy with Heroes


    Unwaking Waters ZMish Tomorrow - HM Under 2 mins - 3-6 Silver Z Coins - Easy with Heroes

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:53 PM PST

    Meanwhile at the jade sea

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:44 AM PST

    Camera problems

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:45 AM PST

    Hi there! I've recently decided that it's time for a refresh of Guild Wars campaigns after many years but I've encountered a problem with a camera. One of those which made the came unplayable. Everything runs smoothly and well but the camera forcefully goes up all the time, which makes me to look at my character at about 70 degrees from above it's back. When I try to lower it, camera won't allow me that and tries to go back there for most of the time. Sometimes I'll manage to move it into more comfortable position, but it goes back up there after the smallest movement. Like it's locked over there somehow. I don't recall having such problems anytime before. Perhaps you know what may be causing it and to fix this? I would be really thankful for your help :)

    submitted by /u/pwalas123
    [link] [comments]

    Please use US Servers for 9 rings afking

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Would be very nice since you don't need a good ping for that. I cannot even load a European Map atm.

    submitted by /u/UltraPower31
    [link] [comments]

    Are servers down?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:02 AM PST

    Unable to log in at the moment, got kicked out of a zone about an hour ago

    I'm in the UK

    submitted by /u/CliveMortimer
    [link] [comments]

    FINE

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 06:36 AM PST

    After days of browsing this subreddit and getting a nostalgia itch, I broke and bought the Trilogy Pack on Steam.

    Made a warrior, loaded up into Pre-Searing Ascalon for the first time in 14 years....

    And damn near cried. Thanks y'all. You brought me back to my first MMO.

    As a sidenote, any tips on playing a Hammer Warrior? I wanna build a classic Paladin for PvE, which I know isn't very meta of me, but I still wanna see how far I can get before having to minmax. I was never into this game's meta(I was too young to get it), and would appreciate any pointers that aren't links to that poorly formatted PvX site please!

    submitted by /u/augustkohr93
    [link] [comments]

    Anet fix your game plz

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:27 PM PST

    Theorycrafting on my Necro

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:10 AM PST

    Theorycrafting on my Necro

    I've always played on my Para even after GWAMM because I love support builds, but want to try GWAMM with another character now and started theorycrafting which class and build I wanted.

    Firstly I was trying to find a good defensive/supportive build as Elementalist, Emo is nice but I don't want to heal. Then I though "Oh, a melee Ele with earth magic could be cool. I'll tank and maybe I can throw SY (Save Yourselves) in there."

    Couldn't work out that build in a way that I wanted, not enough support to be worth it, not enough damage either. It was fun but didn't quite satisfy me, and SY got stuck on my head. I wanted a caster class with SY... There's the issue that you need to keep attacking to fill up adrenaline and if you are casting spells you are not attacking.

    I hopped on my Necro to look around, think on some alternatives. Hey, there's actually 2 necro skills that gain adrenaline, will it be enough? Threw in an IAS and adrenal gain skills, now what can I use that won't need to cast all the time? Oh, minions.

    Then this came up (spear as weapon):

    Flurry, SY, Dark Fury, SoLS, Aura of the Lich, Dark Bond, Masochism, Shambling Horror

    Might not be the most effective, still have to play around and test variations, but this build hit a sweet spot for me. Different, fun, supportive. I walk around with my meat shields, spamming SY during combat and raising an army between battles.

    What's a not so effective fun build you've created recently?

    submitted by /u/ZerusDabliu
    [link] [comments]

    Request for profession icons as user flairs

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:11 AM PST

    To the owners/mods of this sub, if it isn't difficult to do and others in this sub would like them too. Could we please have a choice of icons for each profession at the end of our name/flair?

    I've seen this type of stuff on old school runescape sub except it is skill icons. I just thought it would be fun and it would bring some personalization to our names.

    If not profession icons then maybe some skill icons or something? What does everyone think?

    Edit: For reference to what I'm talking about you can go to r/2007scape and look at some of the members comments and they have the skill icons of their choosing next to their names.

    submitted by /u/DrApology
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars on Catalina.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:11 PM PST

    Evening fellow nostalgia gamers. I was just wondering if anyone has had any luck on playing Guild Wars on MacOS Catalina? I've ran out of ideas after trying Wine, Winebottler, PlayOnMac and so on, but after Mojave, it seems impossible to play Guild Wars since Catalina doesn't support 32-bit games. I don't want to Bootcamp or VM if I don't have to..

    If anyone has any ideas, I humbly ask for your assistance!

    submitted by /u/EmperorWasTaken
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any significant downside to starting over on a fresh account?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:17 PM PST

    I haven't played in years but I want to get back into it and lack character slots to start something new without deleting an old character. I'm aware that I'm able to buy additional character slots for 10$ a pop but I could just as well buy the complete edition for a new account and have more available slots than buying 3-4 additional slots.

    So my question is if there is anything meaningful (outside of my hall progress and character gear/skill unlocks) that I couldn't just transfer over to a new account?

    submitted by /u/Se_renshi
    [link] [comments]

    Destroy bonus weapons?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:57 AM PST

    Back after a while away. Used /bonus and got some copies of weapons for heroes, but don't need them. Can't figure a way to destroy them. Can't drop in an outpost. Can drop outside? Can't sell, even for 0 gold. Just need my bag slots back. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/windyplayer
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to Game

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:44 AM PST

    Played the game starting at release and for about 8 years after. I decided this week to come back and start playing again. I have returned many times in the last 6-7 years, however, I never felt challenged like I once did when the game was first starting.

    This week, I decided to start a fresh account without transferring money or items over. Just a fresh start with the knowledge I have of the game. Created a new warrior right off the bat and am battling through prophecies right now. My plan is to start playing classes I never really gave a good shot, so ranger, ele, mes or Necro (open to suggestions on which of the 4 to start with). Also open to Rit, since I have played it before but not a ton.

    Since I've been gone forever, my old contacts aren't active anymore. I'm hoping to find a chill guild to start playing with and get some people to play with when I get time. I work full time and have 2 toddlers so my playtime is limited but i usually manage to get on a little each day.

    If anyone has a guild that's looking to take in a rusty GW vet or if you have any suggestions for someone returning after 7 years, I'd love to hear them. Other than that, I'm just strolling through memory lane and remembering how much I love this one of a kind game.

    submitted by /u/kitchen_addiction
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player - am lost and need some help and advice about Hero builds

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:39 AM PST

    I just want to complete the Eye of the North expansion solo. I understand I will need heroes for this, so below I will explain my current situation, what is available to me and where I left off.

    I have all 3 main campaigns but have never finished Factions I only I finished Nightfall with my Dervish and Prophecies with my ele.

    I've not been further than Hall of monuments in EOTN and I never tried customizing the heroes beforer. These are who I have: Koss, Acolyte Jin, Tahlkora, Dunkoro, Ogden, Zhed, Vekk, General Morgahn, Melonni and M.O.X.

    Would like to use my Dervish since I have Nightfall areas unlocked and can backtrack for skills if needed, not sure on Factions though as I always get smashed in the city whenever I take henches or even some heroes.

    I also understand farming Nicholas stuff is alright for platinum? I would only need to farm enough for the hero skills since I just want to focus on finishing EOTN for the story, I don't think I will worry about much else as I have things and story to finish in GW2 also!

    Any build recommendations would be appreciated.

    Edit: IG - Willow Raine

    submitted by /u/Frozen454
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth selling cheap items to other players?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 06:45 AM PST

    As I play the game, I find myself accumulating large amounts of upgrade components. Some of these items are worth a platinum or two (sometimes more) to other players. However: I find the process of selling them very time-consuming, and I've sometimes spent as much as 15 minutes trying to sell an item worth no more than a platinum. Upon reflection, I realize that I can probably make more platinum, in the same time-frame, by simply hunting instead.

    Keeping this opportunity cost in mind: is it cost-effective to sell cheap items to other players anymore? I assume that it's not OK to advertise here.

    submitted by /u/Mender10
    [link] [comments]

    Is Guild Wars worth playing? + Other Questions

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:59 AM PST

    Hello there! I'm an avid Guild Wars 2 player and I have been thinking of giving Guild Wars a shot but have some questions.

    Is it worth playing in 2020?

    Can it be done completely solo?

    How do the campaigns and the one expansion work? Do you need all the campaigns to get the expansion or just Prophecies?

    Is it very different from GW2?

    Are there any benefits to playing both games?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/goodwicce
    [link] [comments]

    007

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:40 AM PST

    What is code 007 and why do I keep getting it? Ive been booted off of rings of fortune twice while being afk. Ive never got the 007 at home and never while actually being on.

    submitted by /u/justhereforgwinfo
    [link] [comments]

    How about an expansion for GW 1?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:12 AM PST

    It would be cool to have an expansion for GW1 to add more content and some context for "future" lore (GW2). What would you add to a new expansion for Guild Wars?

    submitted by /u/Danimally
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment