• Breaking News

    Monday, February 10, 2020

    Guild Wars There seems to be a new replacement for Kamadan Decltype!

    Guild Wars There seems to be a new replacement for Kamadan Decltype!


    There seems to be a new replacement for Kamadan Decltype!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:24 PM PST

    Ironman Challenge: no storage/henchmen only/only imp from bonus items/0 deaths till level 20 made it to Lions Arch so far!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:13 PM PST

    [massivelyop.com] The Game Archaeologist: The legacy of Guild Wars

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:49 AM PST

    GW needs a Gold Seller option for reporting

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:51 AM PST

    To avoid swamping the already small GM team, would be good to have a "Gold Seller" option when reporting players. Don't know how to tag bois in reddit because I'm computer illiterate, plz help.

    submitted by /u/jon_3v
    [link] [comments]

    [Meme]

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:10 PM PST

    HoM Oppressor weapons

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:52 AM PST

    Anyone out here still trying to finish their Monument of Valor collection?
    I've recently did a dumb thing and accidentally bought an Oppressor weapon I have previously dedicated at HoM, so I would love to trade it with someone.
    I will trade an Oppressor staff for either the Oppressor axe, daggers, maul, scepter, shield or sword.
    If anyone is working towards the same goal and doesn't have a staff yet, I would be eternally greatful if they helped me out and swapped me for a weapon I can dedicate.

    submitted by /u/T-pack
    [link] [comments]

    Hero builds

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:27 AM PST

    Been gone a long time and have come back recently. Last time I played, discordway was one of the top hero builds you could run and I'm pretty sure you could still only have 3 heroes at once and the rest henchman.

    I'm running a sin mostly and a couple other characters, but is BiP melee support the best bet for heroes with an assassin? For now I'm just looking at regular pve with VQ, dungeons and some endgame in the future.

    submitted by /u/kitchen_addiction
    [link] [comments]

    Macros

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:46 AM PST

    What's the skinny of macros in this game?

    I'd like to auto some particular combat moves/combinations, but it's not worth being banned for such , and I think I read somewheres that you get banned for automation?

    Loving Prophecies so far, can't wait for Factions ... planning to play Prophecies, then Factions then Nightfall and doubling back to Eye, to get the original feeling ... this will suit my OCD ... lol

    submitted by /u/swirleysun
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars Ranger/Warrior

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:41 AM PST

    I'd like to try the combination of Ranger for long range and Warrior for when caught up in melee.

    Anyone played this combo, any tips?

    Thanks for any assistance :-)

    submitted by /u/swirleysun
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment