• Breaking News

    Monday, February 10, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 This makes me very angry, very angry indeed.

    Guild Wars 2 This makes me very angry, very angry indeed.


    This makes me very angry, very angry indeed.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:00 AM PST

    this normal

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:36 AM PST

    Found a nifty app for adding animation to photos. The result? Killer screenshots.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:31 PM PST

    Tequatl mass map crashes EU 00:00 GMT

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:49 PM PST

    I have been doing Tequatl nightly at EU reset for a long time, there is a small community built around it now. Around wintersday a few of my friends were seeing more regular crashes, I was not. My PC is OK, rarely see's problems with GW2 (2700x/1080ti/3200mhzRAM16gb) but come a month ago, I also started to get crashes. At first as I had an issue last year I thought maybe it was my end, but logging back in I discovered the majority of the map also crashed at the exact same moment.

    Since then I have tried many things. I have reinstalled the game, repaired it, tried with and without DX12 mod, tried reducing character limit, effects, HD characters, tried on laptop, and some nights, most nights, crash at the very first DPS phase. I have updated drivers, memtest, CPU stress, GPU stress and nothing crashes or has errors.

    Nothing appears in event viewer, no error, no warning nothing. The game has been run for hours in other areas, Drakkar runs fine, other world bosses run fine, even tequatl at other times is fine. But first DPS phase, EU reset, nearly every night, crashes the majority of the map.

    I am making this thread in the hope someone from Anet see's it and looks into it as I would hate to drop this event and no longer see friends. But that is the way it is looking. I have reported it as a bug, I have told many others to do it, I have contacted support and been told to update my GPU drivers.... I have emailed other Anet emails and for a time, it stopped happening, but now it is back.

    Please don't respond with "No issues for me", offers of PC help, unwarranted advice on PC spec and anything else unhelpful. I am also aware this was brought up a few weeks back in another thread and the guy was downvoted. Well, here is someone else telling you, Teq at that time, is a major crash issue and its Anets end. And god, please don't downvote me purely because you don't have this issue, many do, and its not their end.

    submitted by /u/Bishiebish
    [link] [comments]

    The Commander In Disguise

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:39 PM PST

    [Event] GW2 Stream for Puerto Rico Earthquake Relief.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Greetings folks.

    I'm ZeKrioX and I'm here to promote a series of streams playing GW2 and promoting the Puerto Rico Earthquake Relief charity. I wish to promote this event so that I may assist with the relief efforts of my home island however I can.

    I would never promote myself here to respect the rules and such, but I fell that this platform is a great place to share this event. If you wish to contribute to help my Puerto Rican brethren, feel free to appear in my live streams from Feb. 9th to 12th from 7pm EST to 10pm EST.

    I hope to see you guys here. More details on how to help by participating here: https://www.twitch.tv/zekriox

    submitted by /u/XTheMaskedGamerX
    [link] [comments]

    A couple of people were asking for a WvW fight with GeForce Now after my recent post about it.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:37 AM PST

    Lvl 80 elemntalist

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:27 AM PST

    Hi I reached lvl 80 as elemntalist, is the fractals a good place to farm some ascendent gears and weapons ?

    Also, i chose to lvl up the Weaver since its good in dps, but i heard that the tempest is good at both healing and dps, any tips from veteran elemntalist ?

    submitted by /u/The_Best_O
    [link] [comments]

    Destroyer Core Crafting

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:13 AM PST

    So.. I used to do this as a flip craftings lots at a time. Making like 20s a craft. Is it still viable to do? Or did the market situate itself in a way where its a loss?

    -Poor girl trying to get back in the game since Scarlettes Attack to buy living stories missions.

    submitted by /u/Aburasia
    [link] [comments]

    Newer player with an 80 Mesmer and Necro. What to boost?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:28 AM PST

    I decided I would level characters to 80 before I chose to boost. The process of leveling has me kind of bored of these characters so I'd like to try something fresh at level 80. I know some things like the Elementalost and Engineer probably are hard to play so I wouldn't want to boost them, in the elementalists case I already have two 80 light armor characters. Only class I don't care for is ranger. Any suggestions? I want to do good dps.

    submitted by /u/buhgadig
    [link] [comments]

    GW2 making gold as Jeweler?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:02 AM PST

    Hi,

    So I am Jeweler (400) and since it was some time ago I played GW2, a lot of things changed. I find it very hard to find some "up to date" Jeweler gold making guide, and I am curios what do you guys find best/easiest way to make some nice cash income as Jeweler?

    thx

    submitted by /u/yesnomaybeidk69
    [link] [comments]

    Boneskinner - No Unlit torches strat

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:43 AM PST

    Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/646019002279395362/676094944993083409/unknown.png
    Video-proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSV0AXTh7ls (but I actually forgot to record the first 50% of the fight. Oops!)

    So for this to work, we only had 3 healers. Healing is not the critical part in this fight. There are 2 critical things that must be done above healing: Good CC and Range DPS. This fight took 2 hours of tries, so those willing to try have patience.

    My understanding of the fight went like this:

    Orange Cone: Each few seconds the boss extinguis a torch with an orange Cone attack to his front. We light it up asap, but no big deal since nobody is in melee range. Immediately after that, boss attacks the furthest person away (I think) with his frontal attack. Chances are that's the one that lighted up the torch. You can double dodge, block etc. Shouldn't be a problem to learn; once you have been killed by it 4-5 times you'll start learning to dodge or die xD.

    Summon Wisps: Each X seconds the boss stands up and first CC appear, he is going to summon Adds. I didn't check the cooldown for this boss skill (probably 30s) but it was consistent for us to be each 8-10%%. If you instaCC there is no adds summoned, if you are too slow well, deal with the adds. 2.1: The adds, if spawned, must be pulled away from torches ASAP and killed. They only extinguish torches if they are in melee range (imagine a wisp pressing F, that's what they do), so pull + kill, ignoring boss for 5 seconds except to CC if needed.

    Pull to center: Each 25% (at 75%, 50% and 25%) the boss pulls everyone to center and extinguishes all torches. The best strat we found is to just stand behind a torch so the torch bodyblocks the pull and then light it up ASAP. If your group is slow (less than 2 seconds lighting them all) you are likely to die or lose someone at that moment. Aim to have al torches light up 2 seconds after pull attack.
    - At 1:56 of that video, I should have been hiding behind a torch but I forgot, so instead teleported to it. Consider that as a backup OH SHIT! PANIC! moment.

    Breaking torches: Past 75% the boss have a new CC bar that looks similar to the Adds one so you can't really tell the difference, but you must be really fast (2-3 seconds) to break it, otherwise the bos Breaks a torch. We kept all torches up until 14% because we had really good range CC. This kept happening consistently around 70% and then every 10% or so for us.
    - You can see how fast must be done at second 0:54 of the video above.

    Unlit/broken torch: While not all torches are active, the boss have a black aoe cloud around him. If you touch that one, you are getting a purple debuff that stacks on intensity and will kiill you eventually. So never melee in this fight past 75%, it's safer to just be ranged.

    TL;DR: Assign 1-2 persons per torch. Stay ranged. CC asap and hide each 25%.

    I was playing druid for movility, pulls, ranged heals, spirits, a bit of cc and because I don't have a freaking necro.

    Edit: to Anet: Fix the bug/desync where we can't stop the bone to breaking the torches IF we miss any breakbar.

    submitted by /u/shinitakunai
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Gold-farming method / Tips

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:38 PM PST

    Lets say I'd like to generate 50g per day. What would be the best way to achieve that with the current circumstances?

    submitted by /u/sovranolucca
    [link] [comments]

    Stat selectable weapons

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:03 PM PST

    What is the best and easy method to get a bunch of exotic stat selectable weapons?

    submitted by /u/ruikarikun
    [link] [comments]

    Reached level 80, what now?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:45 AM PST

    I know that this is an often repeated question, but somehow I fail to either remember or understand the answer/s to it. I have read a guide - https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/User:Tanetris/So_You_Want_To_Gear_a_Character - but it easily confused me, what with myriad stats and items that it mentions.

    I am a returned player, owning a level 80 character with now all expansions and living world unlocked - story-wise I have finished LW 1. My character is equipped with exotic weapons and armor as well as mostly ascended jewelry with 20 Agony Resistance to its name. If I understand correctly, the best thing for me to do now is to complete Fractals, which will allow me to buy more ascended equipment and increase my AR; I should also level my crafting and obtain ascended recipes, so that I can craft those items.

    I have done quite a bit of Silverwastes farming (hour or two every day for the past two weeks), but other than gold and maybe two ascended recipes it did not reward me with anything interesting.

    submitted by /u/AnotherSmartNickname
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Cheese Casual Questions

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:54 AM PST

    The last time I played was when "A Star to Guide Us" was new.

    I don't PVP, WvW, Raid, Fractal or Legendaries, so I mainly my best gear comes via the cheese method of grinding map currencies and/or crafting or the odd LS reward or two.

    So what good gear has been introduced since "A Star to Guide Us" that can be aquired via grinding map currencies and/or crafting or LS? Please id the items, the currencies involved and maps involved etc.

    submitted by /u/bluecomets
    [link] [comments]

    sweet looking screenie or nah?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:31 AM PST

    I tried making 2 of my toons to look like characters from "Bleach".

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:04 PM PST

    I tried making 2 of my toons to look like characters from "Bleach".

    I tried making 2 of my toons to look like characters from "Bleach", to the best of my ability.
    How did I do?
    Yoruichi and Nelliel.

    https://preview.redd.it/yu2ukfqyazf41.jpg?width=880&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=feb99c370fc6b924ceb8efc7c884a66851606ea1

    submitted by /u/DarkLord1610
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment