• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Guild Wars NO ONE CAN STOP HIM! except dispel and the GW gameplay devs...

    Guild Wars NO ONE CAN STOP HIM! except dispel and the GW gameplay devs...


    NO ONE CAN STOP HIM! except dispel and the GW gameplay devs...

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:33 AM PST

    [Question] Could someone shed some light on the causes for the feather price drop?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:13 AM PST

    I've searched the net for possible answers, but couldn't find anything. I used to play in December 2019, and the price was around 650g/10 feathers. A week ago or so I returned to see it dropped to less than 400, and it seems stable there.

    Is Wintersday or Lunar New Year behind it (I missed both unfortunately) or merely more people started farming it?

    submitted by /u/aeria-non
    [link] [comments]

    E/??? for Hench & Hero playthrough

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:28 AM PST

    So recently, I've had a huge nostalgia boner for Guild Wars and am thinking that when I've got the free time I'm gonna go back and give it a re-play. Before I left I vaguely remember starting a Prophecies Ele, who I didn't do much with except for get a few levels and do a few quests. Since I want to start with Prophecies anyway, I may as well just pick up with her but am undecided which 2nd profession to take. Monk seems the obvious choice in terms of becoming more self-sufficient but what else is most viable? My other mains were a W/Mo and a Me/N but I mostly played those with other people. I've not played an Ele before so it will be something a bit more fresh.

    submitted by /u/Kitten_Fables
    [link] [comments]

    Zaishen Elite faction cap??

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:37 AM PST

    Is the Zaishen Elite faction cap still 6,000? For the last two days I've only been able to get 4,000. Did it change or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/notovernuest
    [link] [comments]

    Lion's Arch - what to do? (Noobiest of the Noobs)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:10 PM PST

    So, new player to the game, just arrived in Lion's Arch with Ranger character.

    At the moment, my OCD plan is to just follow the original Prophecies line, not sidetracking into Factions, Nightfall etc to pick up heroes ... god help me :-)

    I'm assuming that if you finish Prophecies (or get as far as you feel enjoyable) it is then possible to return to Lion's Arch and pick one of the other options, e.g. Factions, and rinse and repeat?

    So, any tips what are the best quests to take to get deeper into Prophecies with my henchmen, and pitfalls to avoid?

    Thanks for any advice.

    submitted by /u/swirleysun
    [link] [comments]

    Imperial Sanctum is the ZM tomorrow. Runners wanted :)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:04 AM PST

    What if Guild Wars PvP had match making?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:58 PM PST

    I recently started playing GW again with my wife doing PvX, and made me think about the good old PvP days.

    And that got me thinking; what if guild wars had implemented a match making system like LoL/DotA do you guys think it would still be active today?

    I think the main issue with GW PvP was:

    1. The time it took to assemble a group of randoms

    2. The skill barrier was so high that a new player would just get smashed over and over and not have enough feedback to improve.

    Also, has anyone found a PvP experience similar to GW's? I think the closest I've found is probably the Moba games.

    submitted by /u/Feisty-Eggplant
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a runner to get to ruin of morah

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:25 PM PST

    I am already in the outpost before the desolation plane. Let me know price ingame or just send me a pm to Shizune Chix

    submitted by /u/BigGreenFaceReality
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars Vs Guild Wars 2!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:50 AM PST

    Let's talk about it, title says it all. Which do you think is better and why? Both of them good? One better then the other? Let's hear it👂

    submitted by /u/SkullyGhoul
    [link] [comments]

    Steam Version Crossplay

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:17 AM PST

    Hi just wondering if the Steam version is compatible with the regular client version? I've recovered my old account and brother's thinking of buying. Would probably like to use steam but don't want to be serverbound?

    submitted by /u/StuartJAtkinson
    [link] [comments]

    Anti Mursaat Build w Heroes

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:23 PM PST

    I'd like to capture Thunderclap in Ice Floe, but the mursaat are too powerful for my Ele build with two healer heroes and some discordway / minion bomber heroes with heal. I have Pain Inverter but it has too long a CD for just me using it.

    Can someone suggest a build for me and my heroes that can prevail against these mursaat to find the boss and get my Thunderclap?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/windyplayer
    [link] [comments]

    Builds for a Necromancer

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Old vet returning. I played for about 7 years. Maxed every class. Had 90% of the skills unlocked. High HoM. Blah, blah, blah. I really missed the game and now I am coming back to start out a bunch of fresh characters. I used to have hundreds of builds saved. But that was an old computer. Now I have none. I am really rolling through content and having fun with everything except my new Necromancer.

    So I looked over every single PvE Necro build on the PvX Wiki yesterday. Basically, there are only 3 general builds that actually use necro elites (two were Minion Master [MM] builds and one was a Spiteful Spirit [SS] build). Everything else is for heroes; necros playing as another class with Soul Reaping, for free energy; or some solo farming builds. None of these work for a new necro. Right now I am running an MM but it feels tedious and I would like to change things up.

    What non-PvX builds do you guys recommend for Necros right now? What are some fun Neco Elites to play with?

    Thanks again!

    submitted by /u/Jack_Angelfoot
    [link] [comments]

    What are all the expansions/addons?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:13 AM PST

    I've seen the following mentioned about:

    Guild Wars Prophecies (April 2005)Guild Wars Factions (April 2006) Guild Wars Nightfall (October 2006) Guild Wars Eye of the North (August 2007)

    Bonus Mission Pack (November 2007) Sorrow's Furnace (September 2005)

    Guild Wars Beyond (April 2010)

    I'm just wondering if I wanted EVERYTHING whats the easiest to buy? What's the difference between Game of the Year and Complete? With complete do I have to buy anything else or is it literally all the content? Is Beyond a game element or is it just a lore thing?

    submitted by /u/StuartJAtkinson
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player looking for someone to play with

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:52 AM PST

    I've decided I wanted to come back to GW1, but I don't currently have anyone to play with as I once did. I do have a lot of free time in my hands, so I'm looking for someone who plays multiple hours a day to go through all the campaigns together. I'm not the most experienced player ever; I've fully cleared each of the campaigns once across multiple characters and haven't done pretty much anything in Hard Mode, which is something I'm interested in doing sooner or later. My timezone's EST (UTC-5:00) and I'm usually on my computer for just about all of my waking hours. Leave a comment or message me if this is something you're interested in!

    submitted by /u/Gentledew
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment