• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Guild Wars Kaineng City?

    Guild Wars Kaineng City?


    Kaineng City?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:56 AM PST

    SweetFX not working with Guild Wars

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:09 AM PST

    I just noticed that SweetFX isn't working with Guild Wars, is this a known problem? Are there any fixes?

    submitted by /u/Awakeruad
    [link] [comments]

    Ive heard of a replacement for decyltype. Any truth to this?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:14 PM PST

    Coming back after a long time!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:45 AM PST

    Hello!

    First let me tell you my story how i quitted Guild Wars several years ago.

    Before Guild Wars 2 I played it for years through all the campaigns.

    Then someone "hacked" or logged into my Account, deleted all my Characters and stole all my money and stuff. I contacted Anet and ask if they can restore my Character. They didnt... Its was not about my stuff, my Guild was helping me alot, but i had a favourite Character, a Paragon, that i used to play through all Campaigns, did all the Quests, everything. After that Guild Wars was not the same for me anymore and i stopped playing it after one or two months. All the work was gone. I was sad that even Anet couldnt help me.

    Now, i decided to give it a new try :)

    I want to create a new Paragon and do the same stuff i did with my old one!

    Since the game has developed after my exit, is there any chanche or way a Paragon can take part in PvE Group Actions like UW or anything? Or would people say no? I like to play with other people, so this would be really important :)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/---OrangE
    [link] [comments]

    Underrated skills?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:45 AM PST

    What do you think to be the most underrated or under appreciated skills in the game? Or even underrated/under appreciated builds

    submitted by /u/PoisonBones
    [link] [comments]

    I am stuck trying to figure out what the last skill is I need for Elonian Skill Hunter

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:04 PM PST

    I unlocked everything.

    submitted by /u/markireland
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have any idea how to fix this? Never seen this before, restarted PC and all out of ideas

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Playgroup?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Anyone want to go through the campaigns with new characters or pre-made? I don't really care, we can even do hard mode stuff. I just want to have some people to play and chat with. I and more of a social gamer and tend to get bored or don't know what to do when I am solo. Hope to meet some new people! IGN gladiator ghosts

    Returning player have all campaigns.

    submitted by /u/grassfinn
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I recover my password?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Basically just the title. What is with this piss-poor password recovery system? I try to reset my password and it asks for email, serial key, and character name. I type all these things in. Nothing. What if I had forgot one of them? You're completely fucked. It also doesn't give you any option if you don't have these inputs correct. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/bryonus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment