• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Guild Wars I saw a post someone made about a lot of unused terrain north of the Northlands, so I made a concept map of what that might look like.

    Guild Wars I saw a post someone made about a lot of unused terrain north of the Northlands, so I made a concept map of what that might look like.


    I saw a post someone made about a lot of unused terrain north of the Northlands, so I made a concept map of what that might look like.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:13 AM PST

    Brains or Brawn in nutshell

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:28 AM PST

    Another Kamadan trade chat

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:46 AM PST

    Guild Wars factions CE for 10€+shipping

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:46 AM PST

    Just a reminder for the folks,

    at amazon in Germany you can get a CE for 10€. It'll probably be available in whole Europe. Don't know about the US though.

    submitted by /u/Tbo010
    [link] [comments]

    Farming Kurzick

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:22 PM PST

    So I recently started playing again and I do not remember the best route to farm the kurz/ Luxon faction points. It seems like the pvp is dead. Any tips on an efficient method to get the title up? Also, do the priests at the Rez shrines give you some sort of bounty like nightfall? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pocketfrisbee
    [link] [comments]

    GW Team Builder, no .exe under Windows 10.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:10 PM PST

    1. I downloaded the newest version from http://www.gwteambuilder.de/de/download.htm (v1.2.1 )
    2. Installed
    3. no .exe, just two .bat with now programme launching and no helpful info in the readme.txt.

    Using Windows 10, and WinRar (paid) for extracting the zip.

    How can I start the GW Team Builder?

    submitted by /u/wingerter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment