• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    Guild Wars I finally completed the Guild Wars Trilogy visual soundtrack series, here is the full version with timestamps

    Guild Wars I finally completed the Guild Wars Trilogy visual soundtrack series, here is the full version with timestamps


    I finally completed the Guild Wars Trilogy visual soundtrack series, here is the full version with timestamps

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:24 AM PST

    [Meme]

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Mouse teleports when right-click changing camera angle?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:30 PM PST

    Hi, so I have a problem where when I right click to change the camera angle and release, upon release my cursor teleports to the center of the left-most side of my monitor (towards my other monitor). This happens like 75% of the time I swipe to change camera angle.
    Theres nothing wrong with the camera angle changing. Some people have a problem where the camera looks straight down, thats not the case for me.

    -I have a dual monitor display, where my number "1" monitor is on the left of my number "2" (i play GW on #2.
    -The monitor #2 where I play GW on is set as my "primary" through NVIDIA control panel. https://imgur.com/a/5JiMNJe
    -I play on windowed fullscreen.
    -In all the other windowed mode this problem occurs the same.
    -In fullscreen mode it teleports to the center.
    -If I start and end the swipe from a still mouse it seems to not occur. I.e. start from a still mouse, right click, swipe, stop movement, then release right click.
    -It seems to occur more-so when i release the right click button while the mouse is moving. Although, sometimes it the problem wont occur even when mouse is moving. Before you say your moving your mouse to the left, thats not the case. The mouse teleports. I could be swiping up to down and it still teleports to the left.
    -If I swipe slow or fast it still happens.
    -Direction of swipe does not matter (left to right, right to left, up to down, etc.) it still teleports to the left (the side where my 2 monitors meet).
    -Changing frame refresh rate limiter does not make a difference.
    -I tried right-click swiping on my desktop (on the same monitor ofc) and it behaves normally.
    -Camera rotation speed is at default.
    -Sometimes i can go like 50 swipes of it not happening.

    I cant really find any ryme or reason.

    If you can help, thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Orangatans
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to Solo the story of Guild Wars 1?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:56 PM PST

    I played GW1 years and years ago, to the point now where if I wanted to mess with it now I would need a new account (I dont even recall what email I had for it)

    I have considered, off and on, of picking it back up to mess around with it, but I am by and large a solo player simply due to my style / play schedule.

    I recall back when I originally played that it was very VERY difficult if not impossible to solo the storyline quests.

    Is that still the case? If not, how has it changed?

    submitted by /u/cbsa82
    [link] [comments]

    Freezing at Resurrection Shrine in Tutorial

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:07 PM PST

    Hoping this is a common issue with a fix. In the tutorial for Factions & Nightfall, haven't tried Proh yet, the game will freeze & lock up my pc.

    This happens every single time at virtually the same chunk of gameplay. When the first quest giver takes you to the Res Shrine & starts going through the details of it. If I don't move the mouse or character, he will actually finish & give the first two skills, then when he leads you away it'll freeze.

    If I move my character or camera while he's talking, itll freeze my game & pc.

    The pc is fairly new: Asus hero xi 9900k 2080to W10 All updated.

    I uninstalled/reinstalled, tried running in Admin mode. Not sure what might give me the best chance of success?

    Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Futureboy152
    [link] [comments]

    PSA on Selling Ecto

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:33 PM PST

    Hey dudes. So in light of all the quick moving of Ecto going on with 9 Rings, make sure to verify the amount of coin vs ecto is true. I fell for an old time scam today where the other player cancelled the trade on "accident" then traded a much lower quantity the second time without me realizing. Essentially I sold a bunch of ecto for 100g. Be careful!

    submitted by /u/daewoolanos
    [link] [comments]

    Is raptor farm still a good option?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:28 AM PST

    So i came back playing a couple of months ago, and started farming raptors, and that gives me a huge boost to my founds. I was able to make something like 50/60 gold items/hour plus 20sin tomes/hour and if i was lucky 1 or 2 elite sin tomes/hour, and anyway there was no way i did a run and they didn't drop anything. Since then i noticed a huge change in the drop rate. I'm dropping way less sin tomes, both elite or regular, and there are moments when i could do 4-5 run with no drop at all. So my question is if i were lucky at the beginning, unlucky now, or did they change something? (i don't think so though)

    submitted by /u/AkromaOne
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Jade Quarry Faction farming

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:40 AM PST

    Hi everyone,

    I am a new (I know!) player who has been following this guide in order to progress and I got to the part where I need to get my heroes decked out with skills.

    Now, the guide talks about going to Jade Quarry, getting easy Faction there by killing what I assumed were NPCs, and then buying the skills.

    However, when I get to Jade Quarry and try to 'Enter Battle', I wait for 30 seconds and then get the message "No opposing party joined. Restarting countdown timer", over and over again.

    I assume not many people are playing nowadays, so that makes sense, but I was operating under the impression the Faction farming was done mostly by playing with NPCs.

    So, am I missing something, and Jade Quarry is indeed still a viable option for this (in which case - what am I missing?) Or is it indeed basically dead (in which case - what is the next-best way to get the hero skills I need?)

    Thanks in advance! After playing GW2 for some 7 years, I have been seriously loving my time with the original!

    submitted by /u/Chupakazul
    [link] [comments]

    Hero's handbook

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:52 PM PST

    so, can i throw the hero's handbook, dungeon guide and teh hard mode once away? 4 slots feels like a lot of inventory wasted :P

    Edit: not sure why ppl are hating with the downvotes just because i needed some help ^

    submitted by /u/Abbeoo
    [link] [comments]

    Viable and varied to Complete all the Content?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:04 AM PST

    Coming back to the game and decided I'd like to complete all the content, hard mode included and possible get GWAMM if that's still possible. I have a Ritualist or Ranger that I would like complete everything with, but everyone I talk with in towns says that Rangers are pretty terrible nowadays and that Ritualists are only good for Spirit Spamming and it gets boring fast. I'm not looking to meta speed clear the game but also don't want to constantly hit a wall of difficulty/boredom either. Which one is more viable and varied nowadays? Should I just roll another class?

    submitted by /u/Nizbel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment