• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 22, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - February 22, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - February 22, 2020


    Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - February 22, 2020

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:07 AM PST

    This thread is dedicated to questions that you've never really felt the need to start a thread for, but would still like to see answered/discussed.

    Resources:

    Please also consider sorting the comments in this thread by "new" so that the newest comments are at the top, since those are most likely to still need answers.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When new players ask why you stack dragonhunters in endgame PvE

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:50 PM PST

    [Fluff] OMG!! I WAS SO LUCKY TODAY✨

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:42 AM PST

    Found out how to change desktop icons, so i gave it an icebrood saga fresh coat of paint. I DID NOT create the image, but ill link it in comments

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:26 AM PST

    Drakkar: The Making of a Legend

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:12 PM PST

    Griffon Flight: Divinitys Reach and Lions Arch

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:48 PM PST

    Sooner or later....

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:38 PM PST

    Sketch of my male norn

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 04:16 PM PST

    How do I come back ?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:17 AM PST

    Hello there,

    I've played Guild Wars 2 since the start with some long breaks in between. I tried other MMO's but not one quite cut it. I love the combat system, the trading system compared to other games and of course the community but I can't really get myself to play the game anymore... I've never been a huge PvP fan and never really got into WvW even after I wanted to... PvE just feels empty somehow. There is not much to do or rather.. you have to do the same thing over and over again to be efficient and thats not really it, is it?

    So what I wanted to actually ask... how do you stay in the game ?

    I would love to get into WvW but don't really know how ? Would someone help me out ?

    I really liked to help other people out or be the one who gets teached and i kind of miss this. Thats propably why I want to get into another gamemode...

    Is there someone who wants to teach me some stuff in WvW ?

    I would love to have a small learning/ gaming group for some nice, relaxed evenings :)

    Have a great day guys :)

    submitted by /u/Catbone20
    [link] [comments]

    Inventory management help

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:05 AM PST

    Is there any site or tool that can look at all my character inventories and list which items are on which character? I want to organize my inventories this week so I'm not checking for 5 minutes which character has whatever item I need. I also want to put all of the same items in one place so anything that can show me something like ([Legendary Spike] in on character A,B, D, and J) would be great.

    submitted by /u/pyule667
    [link] [comments]

    Restart a new character now or wait until update for new players?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:56 AM PST

    So, I've been playing GW2 on and off since it started, and I'm a pretty casual player. I still haven't finished the second expansion and I've been off the game for about 8 months now, or so. But recently, after watching Wooden Potatoes LP, I got the urge to just reroll a brand new character and start it all over, which always seems so fun. Brand new class, brand new story branches. And relearn all about the mechanics.

    However I read that in about 3 or 4 days ArenaNet will roll out an update on the experience for brand new players, and although I'm not a new player, I guess I could use some learning, since I'm pretty casual, as I said.

    So, do you guys think I should wait till the update drops? I know nobody knows exactly what the new experience will be, so it's kinda weird to make a prediction.

    Sorry for the long text and thank you for your input in advance!

    submitted by /u/Snoover
    [link] [comments]

    What hour does the PvP season end?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:50 AM PST

    Is the time showed in the PvP browser the local time and date? For me it's 25 February at 2:00 Does that mean that PvP season ends right after midnight then balance patch comes after about 18-20 hours?

    submitted by /u/Nornnio
    [link] [comments]

    Bank Tab Expansions are on sale 30%, for 24h.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:42 AM PST

    Would a quickbrand or alacrigade be more useful for open world bosses/meta events?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 02:21 PM PST

    I've been messing around with my quickbrand to poop out quickness for myself and 5 people, but I'm wondering if it's even that useful when a meta event like Drakkar can have 40+ people doing it at once. I can only really control how much quickness I personally have, but who knows who in the squad I'm in is even getting the buff. On the other hand, I could give alacrity to 10 random people, but my thoughts were that alacrity wouldn't really be useful if the people the buff is being given to just mash 1 and afk. I figured that even auto attacking 50% faster is better than having potentially unused skills recharging 25% faster. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/optimus_pines
    [link] [comments]

    Trading Post Restrictions

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:19 AM PST

    I can't buy or sell any items, I'm F2P just recently downloading the game. It says I must purchase the expansion & wait 4 days before being allowed to use this feature for validation purposes. How do I purchase more inventory space if I can't buy bags from the trading post?

    submitted by /u/Corwin_AE
    [link] [comments]

    Any good firebrand builds for WvW?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:23 AM PST

    I have been playing WvW a bit for the past few months (mostly for gift of battles and other reward tacks) with my Soulbeast, but in the end I'm not contributing much to the squad with this character. Noticed tho that we are always short of Firebrands or literally have none in the squads, so I decided to switch to that instead, since I do have one Firebrand but haven't really used it for anything. So basically I'm asking if yall know any good Firebrand builds for WvW? I am familiar with guardian as a class itself since I play Dragonhunter in PvP, but never really got into Firebrand. Checked Metabattle for builds too, but would like to know you guys opinions and tips for playing Firebrand more efficiently.

    submitted by /u/ulizoo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment