• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    Guild Wars And one from 2009. Me and my friend when leveling new mains together

    Guild Wars And one from 2009. Me and my friend when leveling new mains together


    And one from 2009. Me and my friend when leveling new mains together

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:49 AM PST

    my two mains- pics are from 2007 when I stop playing. good old times

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:43 AM PST

    Favorite/Most Fun Necro Player Build in 2020?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:22 AM PST

    Title says it all. Curious to see what people have to say. Just must work currently! This can be any build from NM to HM PvE to Speed Clears or Normal Dungeon Runs. Let's hear and see them.

    submitted by /u/SkullyGhoul
    [link] [comments]

    Heyho fellow hunters!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:19 PM PST

    Staring my Ironman Paragon Run

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:30 PM PST

    TL;DR: I'm a lvl 3 Ironman Paragon in Ascalon City with no heroes. Proof

    Rules:

    1. All normal Ironman rules
    2. I'm allowed to get the equivalent armor from NF for my current progress in Proph. See armor below
    3. I'm allowed to get all Paragon skills from Kamadan but no other skills

    The Plan/Quests:

    1. Take the Shortcut) - Do no accept the reward for this. It gives Koss and heroes aren't allowed.
    2. Have another player join Chahbek_Village with Koss. They flag Koss at the start of the mission and leave. There are no cutscenes so Koss will never unflag. Play the mission as a 2 person team with 1 henchman.
    3. Kamadan - Do the following quests
      1. Primary Training (Gives some skills. See below)
      2. Honing your Skills (Requires lvl 5)
      3. Secondary Training (Gives some skills, all Core. See below)
      4. Choose Your Secondary Profession)
    4. Ferry to Consulate Docks
    5. Ferry to Lions Arch
    6. Get a run to Ascalon with no stops

    Armor:

    There is roughly comparable armor on the starter island of NF to all of Proph. I plan on just using Kamadan armor until Droks but if that is too insane then I might get to Jokanur for the 50AR (Not planning to do this as it gives much more experience than would be available in Proph).

    • Kamadan Armor (35AR): Ascalon -> Yaks
    • Jokanur Diggings Armor (50AR): Yaks > Ventari/Henge
    • Blacktid Armor (65AR): Ventari/Henge > Droks
    • Consulate Armor (80AR): Droks onward

    Weapons:

    • Proph doesn't have spears so I'll only use the starter one. After that I'll probably just use warrior weapons

    Heroes:

    • Wait but dont you get Koss before you get to Kamadan? No. This character does not have Koss. I never turned that quest in.

    Allowed Skills:

    Only Paragon skills from Tohn in Kamadan or from the quest Primary Training. Skills from Secondary Training can be used when they are unlocked in Proph (Yaks Bend) or if you do the skill quest for them in Ascalon.

    • Tohn
      • "They're on Fire!"
      • Aria of Restoration
      • Aria of Zeal
      • Awe
      • Enduring Harmony
      • Hexbreaker Aria
      • Leader's Comfort
      • Merciless Spear
      • Mighty Throw
      • Remedy Signet
      • Signet of Aggression
      • Signet of Return
      • Song of Concentration
      • Spear of Lightning
      • Unblockable Throw
      • Wild Throw
      • Zealous Anthem
    • Primary Training
      • Anthem of Flame
      • Barbed Spear
      • Mending Refrain
      • Signet of Synergy
    • Secondary Training
      • Ascalon
        • Executioner's Strike
        • Sever Artery
      • Yaks
        • "For Great Justice!"
        • Mighty Blow
        • Sprint
        • "Watch Yourself!"

    That is my plan. I think its fits within the guidelines. The only thing I see skewing the traditional Iron man is the Kamadan Para skills, but otherwise I might as well just roll a warrior. Let me know what you think.

    submitted by /u/XTFOX
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for Ravenheart Gloom HM with Heroes?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:41 PM PST

    I've tried many of the hero teams posted on youtube but I just can't seem to get it right. My heroes are runed up quite well and most of them have 40/40 sets. I used to be able to do ravenheart gloom HM on my assassin with 7 heroes no problem but I just can't seem to figure out what I was doing then and what I'm doing wrong. This was a few years back so I'm not sure if the area has changed or skills have been updated or what? I've been playing on and off for the better part of 13 years and am no rookie to 7hero, but for whatever reason DoA has been kicking my ass in HM. Any tips are greatly appreciated. And yes I use the LB title! Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/BoopityBlipperty
    [link] [comments]

    How, Who, Where nostalgia discussion

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:51 PM PST

    I am pondering what, where and how to go when (if) I finish Prophecies with my Ranger.

    What did people do in the days when Factions arrived on the scene for the first time ... what was the popular option?

    I guess you could just start Factions with a new character, and leave your first character in stasis.

    Could you instead slide your first character sideways into (mid) Factions from Lion's Arch, to create a

    bigger, better, stronger character who got some Heroes to play with?

    Same decision would arrive with Nightfall, I suppose.

    and Eye of the North.

    The mind boggles ... I don't know enough to decide which way to lean.

    I'd be happy to hear who did what in the good old days, and the pros and cons ... it is a fascinating game, gonna keep me busy for a looong time, I believe.

    Thanks for any input, it's great to discover what people did and how it worked out for them.

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/swirleysun
    [link] [comments]

    What happens when you duplicate 700 mobs in Guild Wars

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:56 AM PST

    Sacnoth VQ Crash of 2020

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:30 AM PST

    Anet wtf???

    submitted by /u/ahh_yess_nubian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment