• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 22, 2020

    Guild Wars When I made this guy I was a different person. I was a child full of wonder.

    Guild Wars When I made this guy I was a different person. I was a child full of wonder.


    When I made this guy I was a different person. I was a child full of wonder.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:30 PM PST

    Another Ironman Update: Max armor, 0 deaths, survivor title, droks, no bank, henchies only. Onward lads

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:47 PM PST

    Nice View

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:26 PM PST

    It only took me 11 years, but I finally beat Abaddon

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:08 PM PST

    thank you to the Guild Wars Global Discord channel for handholding me through builds and such

    now I can do other stuff, probably (like get Norgu, because, damn you game, you tricked me >\ )

    submitted by /u/LucidSeraph
    [link] [comments]

    HERE WE GOO

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 02:04 PM PST

    Codex Arena reloaded, next friday (28th)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:25 AM PST

    On next friday (28th) we'll be playing some Codex Arena games, to bring some life to that forgotten format and play something unconventional. The games will be scheduled at 20:00 GMT/15:00 EST. Everyone is welcome to come and form teams. If the games turn out to be interesting enough maybe we can make it a more regular thing.

    submitted by /u/b4_l4
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a guild and people to play with!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:56 PM PST

    Howdy! Long time player here looking to play with some people! As much as I love having heroes, sometimes being able chat is way more enjoyable.

    I've been playing on and off for close to 15 years now. I never really got to do any end game stuff since I didn't have class people wanted at the right spot. (Basically I play my Ranger mainly, but have one of everything else except dervish, paragon, and mesmer.)

    I'm EST and I'm a banker so I generally get an hour or two a night to play before I need to head to sleep. Trying to work on vanquishing areas at the moment. Not looking for a crazy huge guild since I feel like you tend to get lost in them.

    I'm in the process of trying to get my friend to play again, so there would probably be two of us if he can ever recover his account.

    My in-game name is Asmoday Alaster. I'm headed to bed now but will be around tomorrow afternoon and Sunday if anyone would like to play. Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/Setekhus
    [link] [comments]

    Are Alliance Battles not happening right now?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 02:54 PM PST

    I thought these were a weekly event on Fridays... what happened?

    submitted by /u/TuscanSota
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to solo as Necromancer?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:12 PM PST

    So I recently found the iron man challenge and I'm interested in doing it. However I would like to add the additional rule of doing it completely solo. So no teaming up, and no henchmen or heroes unless necessary for the quest/mission. Another redditor linked me to this playlist where someone solos prophecies as a warrior back in 2010.

    I'm curious if its possible to solo the entire Prophecies, or all, campaigns as a Necromancer. I've been a casual player since around 2006 so I'm interested to hear what people with more knowledge than me thinks.

    If not a necromancer, any other caster class? If all else fails then I'll roll a warrior.

    submitted by /u/diest64
    [link] [comments]

    A build centered around drunken blow / desperation blow

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:52 AM PST

    Hi all, from the past I remember fooling around with a pvp build centered around drunken blow / desperation blow and skill to counter knockdown, but didn't see anything like it on the pvxwiki.

    I remember trying this as a warrior but forget the build. Does anyone have something like this to start as a baseline /or even one for daggers/scythe?

    Also not even sure how good this is, any input on effectiveness is welcome as well.

    submitted by /u/thedukeofparm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment