• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 25, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 I wanted to be a Tamini chieftain, so I bought a Mini Tamini Warrior army... https://www.gw2bltc.com/en/item/20180-Mini-Tamini-Warrior

    Guild Wars 2 I wanted to be a Tamini chieftain, so I bought a Mini Tamini Warrior army... https://www.gw2bltc.com/en/item/20180-Mini-Tamini-Warrior


    I wanted to be a Tamini chieftain, so I bought a Mini Tamini Warrior army... https://www.gw2bltc.com/en/item/20180-Mini-Tamini-Warrior

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 03:17 AM PST

    Not sure I wanna be treated by Pact medics

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 02:54 PM PST

    Game Update Notes: February 25, 2020

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:51 AM PST

    [ART] Drew my guardian with his hammer :3

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:51 AM PST

    The Boneskinner wanted to fight us on a Tree

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 02:57 PM PST

    What's a mistake you made as a new player in WvW?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:43 PM PST

    One thing I did was trying to repair a wall while it was still being attacked when defenses were only t1. Later learned it's better to upgrade then repair to better utilize supplies.

    Hoping to learn some more stuff I didn't know before. If you could explain why it's done that would be helpful. Explaining the underlying logic would help my long term understanding.

    submitted by /u/pyule667
    [link] [comments]

    Earnable mount skin gets over shadowed by the 2k gem skin

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:26 AM PST

    Feel it's great that we finally got a earnable mount skin in-game, also deem is a good move to have it in WvW first. WvW could use more players and this certainly makes more players enter the game mode. Sure some might just be there for the skin some might actually enjoy it and stay and play more WvW.

    Just find it personally really bad move to have the really fancy 2k skin on the same day, it takes the excitement away from the earnable skin. Been seeing a lot of players actually looking forward to getting the skin, but fear players just going to swipe that card instead and ignore the earnable skin. If Anet just waited 1 week then players would been in wvw got the earnable skin and least been in wvw and the mode gotten a chance to gain some population.

    So Anet you did well but you f#cked up the timing. Majority what I've seen don't mind the 2k skin at all most will even get it, just bad timing.

    submitted by /u/scorpidoo
    [link] [comments]

    I kinda understand now why the pact helicopters are so easy to take down- (jokes aside, I got some laughs from the size of this)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 03:29 PM PST

    Is it possible to split Dynamic UI settings between game modes?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:34 AM PST

    Out of combat, I don't have my combat abilities toggled on in PVE, but It would be usefull in PVP. Can i chose only to show it in PVP? I don't think I can but I may be mistaken.

    If not It would be a great addition to the functionality imo

    submitted by /u/DemethValknut
    [link] [comments]

    is this Armor in the game?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:16 AM PST

    found this NPChere and wondered if his armor is in the game to buy (also his shield)

    submitted by /u/Mithrandir_MH
    [link] [comments]

    GW2 WvW Weaver/Ele Roaming 01 - 'All-In-One'

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:12 AM PST

    I got 4 statuettes in 1 chest while the loot table only has a 2x or 25x drop for statuettes. How come?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Reading Glasses are back in the store.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 11:00 AM PST

    If you were like me and you've been waiting for nearly a year or more for the Reading Glasses to return to the store, they're currently there.

    I missed them when they came in last February or so and I've been checking the store every few days in hopes of it coming back.

    submitted by /u/JonathanJONeill
    [link] [comments]

    Build for Command Mesmer

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 06:42 AM PST

    Hello all, I see some commanders play with Mesmer, someone want the build? For WvW!

    submitted by /u/hostimal2009
    [link] [comments]

    Have any of you guys....

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:57 AM PST

    Have any of you folks ever usted a guaranteed wardrobe unlock where it unlocks an entire set rather than just 1 skin? Is this intentional, or a bug? This has happened to me at least 2-3 times already.

    submitted by /u/kipatinokp
    [link] [comments]

    How to make yourself into a giant in Istan (for those who wanted to know)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:37 PM PST

    Any ideas on how to rebind mouse keys?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:13 AM PST

    As a person who played this game a lot with action cam, playing without it now can be very difficult, i wanted to know if anyone knows of a way to rebind, the mouse 1 and 2 keys without using Auto hot keys.

    submitted by /u/damn_duude
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment