• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 25, 2020

    Guild Wars Whatever happened to Ambassador Zain?

    Guild Wars Whatever happened to Ambassador Zain?


    Whatever happened to Ambassador Zain?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:18 PM PST

    So, does anyone know whatever happened to Ambassador Zain when Rurik and the PCs were exiled? I don't recall him ever appearing in the game again. Did Adelbern execute them? Imprison them? Worse?

    submitted by /u/TheRealKaz
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger pet builds

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:18 PM PST

    Once again asking this great community for help:

    I decided to switch it up and play ranger, a profession I have very little experience with. I'm looking for some advice on HM viable builds that utilize spears and pets. I know barrage and dagger pet builds are excellent but I like the aesthetic of spear and shield.

    submitted by /u/Ultrasmurfino
    [link] [comments]

    The Special Edition came with so much extra.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 05:04 AM PST

    [SH] Guild throwing in RA

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:49 PM PST

    Okay yall so I played about 4 games in RA today to see what it was like and each time I got paired with 3 [SH] members and all they did was stand in spawn while their health drained and then when I asked what was up they all reported me for leeching when they LITERALLY threw every single game. Has anyone else seen them, like how is that fun? Imagine logging onto a game with the intent to throw your games???

    submitted by /u/sky-skeleton
    [link] [comments]

    Nick item this week has an AFK farm + Modniir Mane SoS farm

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:59 PM PST

    What keeps you playing?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:55 PM PST

    I feel like I'm running out of things to play for - I need a goal that keeps me going or gives me something to strive for/achieve. What is it for you?

    submitted by /u/coast0987
    [link] [comments]

    Heavy by Linkin Park (Interpreted using Mesmer Skill Icons)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:54 PM PST

    Hey guys, I made this video. Any Linkin Park fans here? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3RBdgH1yqM (It's a little slow in the start, but gets pretty good towards the end I think!)

    submitted by /u/NowIsAllThatMatters
    [link] [comments]

    Mesmer Build

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Im a noob and i started a mesmer in factions.

    Build recommendations? best skills? where to get?

    Mesmer Team? i saw a video somewhere with 6 mesmers and it shredded trough enemys and bosses but cant find it anymore.

    submitted by /u/DlVlTY
    [link] [comments]

    Merc Hero Problems - Need help

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Hi ;-)

    I just came back into this legendary game and have a little problem. I have a full merc hero team. I did a pvp character for each merc to register him, deleted the character and redid it. It worked back then. Now I have all those heroes still on some of my characters, but on some of them I dont....just WHY?!...how to fix that?

    edit: solved...i was stupid

    submitted by /u/7ty7_GER
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment