• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 14, 2020

    Guild Wars GW for Nintendo DS when

    Guild Wars GW for Nintendo DS when


    GW for Nintendo DS when

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:15 AM PST

    I'm continuing the 'visual soundtrack' series. Enter Elona, land of the golden sun.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:16 PM PST

    GW1 Keeps Minimizing At Random Times

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:11 PM PST

    My GW1 will randomly jump to the desktop. I thought maybe it was me alt tabbing or pressing a hotkey, but one time I had my hand only on my mouse while auto running and it minimized GW1. Sometimes it will go for over an hour without minimizing then one time it minimize 3 times in 15 mins. I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate. I also have the parameter -lodfull added.
    Things I have tried:
    Disable "OfficeBackgroundTaskHandlerRegistration" in the Task Scheduler. Windows 7 doesn't have this.
    Disable RAC in the Task Scheduler.
    Both of those were found from the links below.
    Switching from Windowed Fullscreen to Windowed Borderless
    None of these solutions worked for me. Any advice?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/6e1pb9/if_your_csgo_keeps_minimizing_every_2030_minutes/

    https://www.reddit.com/r/windows/comments/6dn6k4/command_prompt_popping_up_and_disappearing/di4dqf3/

    submitted by /u/Heliusslayer
    [link] [comments]

    Found my old picture archive

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:31 AM PST

    Saw the post about the guildwarsguru archive which led me to find a 12+ year old photobucket account I had. Thought I would share (after deleting the more embarrassing stuff younger me thought was cool). Even in 2007 fashion wars was well and truly alive. Honestly I think I did pretty decent considering the limitations of the Guild Wars 1 system.

    http://s110.photobucket.com/user/mlandry2/library/

    Anyone else got their old fashion pics to share?

    submitted by /u/throwawayworkwork
    [link] [comments]

    When you don't have guildwars in North Korea but still get the titles

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:30 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment