• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    Guild Wars Guild Wars: The Underworld HM as Necromancer [1H58M] (without anything) 7. Heroes

    Guild Wars Guild Wars: The Underworld HM as Necromancer [1H58M] (without anything) 7. Heroes


    Guild Wars: The Underworld HM as Necromancer [1H58M] (without anything) 7. Heroes

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:53 AM PST

    teleporting unit bug

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:30 AM PST

    Hello I've been getting this bug quite frequently now where every units (me included) are teleporting around me for sometimes even 5mins , It's been a while since i've had that and I was wondering if anyone else had experienced it or if there was a fix to that bug . tyvm

    submitted by /u/MrRand89
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone still do the Drok's run?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:25 AM PST

    Just looking for someone to run my main character on my new account to Droknar's Forge, wondering if the run is even a thing anymore, especially now that max armor can be achieved in Factions much easier.

    submitted by /u/RudeCarol
    [link] [comments]

    Good luck out there

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:51 AM PST

    I was recently banned on all my accounts for bot or third party program. I have only ever used toolbox and multilauncher to do anything with the accounts. I'm just posting this so that others know that they can get banned for using one or both of these programs. My guess is that multilauncher caused this but it could also be toolbox.

    Good luck everybody. Sadly I'll never multibox again.

    <3 from Sepulture

    submitted by /u/mwalker0990
    [link] [comments]

    Hero Team Builds for FoW or UW?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:24 AM PST

    Anyone have a good team build (using heroes) for FoW and/or UW? It's been a long time since I've done either and would like to see a guide on it again.

    I'd prefer a video or videos to watch for a guide but anything will be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/PoisonBones
    [link] [comments]

    AB Fridays changes

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:54 PM PST

    Hello,

    due to Alliance Battles and Automated Tournament overlapping on fridays, our weekly Friday AB even will be postponed by 1 hour (5pm (EST) or 10pm (UTC/GMT).

    Ty, and see you every friday!

    submitted by /u/b4_l4
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite Zaishen Mission/Bounty/Vanquish?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:36 AM PST

    Since we'd had many years of these daily quests, I wondered what people's favourites were for each category?

    I don't mean in the sense of max rewards for least amount of time, but the missions/bosses/vanquishes you enjoy running even when there's no daily reward.

    For me:

    Mission: Has to be Vizunah Square. Double the allies and hordes of mobs. Almost non-stop action all the way through.

    Bounty: Any of the ones involving Kourna Forts. Feels as though the odds are really stacked against you when approaching the walls with plenty of red dots crammed inside...

    Vanquish: Sunqua Vale. Factions is the game I started on, so this zone has the most nostalgia for me. The low number of enemies-per-group and Shing Jea music makes this quite a chill vanquish to complete.

    submitted by /u/gwdeepee
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger artifact

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:49 AM PST

    Hi guys ... little rookie question, please.

    I'm figuring out which artifacts (shields, etc) work with which weapons, however I can't see if there is an artifact you can use with a Ranger (so no lovely extra points, so sad) ... is this correct, or am I just missing something?

    Thanks for any guidance

    submitted by /u/swirleysun
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment