• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - January 11, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - January 11, 2020


    Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - January 11, 2020

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:08 AM PST

    This thread is dedicated to questions that you've never really felt the need to start a thread for, but would still like to see answered/discussed.

    Resources:

    Please also consider sorting the comments in this thread by "new" so that the newest comments are at the top, since those are most likely to still need answers.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Literally every hour in WvW

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:37 AM PST

    [Art] All My Toons (Gen 1 Look)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:42 PM PST

    [Art] All My Toons (Gen 1 Look)

    These are all my mains in the game in a group style photo. Was a long while when I made this and I'm very proud out it. Not the best thing, but my personal best so far. I need to get my photoshop rust off for a new project soon. Feel free to provide any feedback.

    https://preview.redd.it/dl2c76bp73a41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e485929786d02fcb7d6c4bc8e59f77a6a49011ee

    submitted by /u/XTheMaskedGamerX
    [link] [comments]

    "But flying on griffon is boring"

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:22 PM PST

    1v1 tournamnet tonight (season finals) with 2k prize money!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:44 AM PST

    We're hosting a 1v1 tournament tonight ( 8 30 pm est time) with the winner taking home 2000gems!

    It's our season finals invitational with invites being sent out to best performing participants over the past season

    The tournament will be played on Asura Arena as its the most neutral map

    Once a player locks in their three specs for their first game, they commit to them for the duration of the tournament. Playing condi mirage is not permitted.

    Come watch and support our pvp scene at twitch.tv/michaeell123 tonight!

    submitted by /u/flandre77
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] My thief, Velnoxx. Who isn't the nicest asura..

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Haven’t been online in Months and I when I logged in I got HoTs(I am dying from happiness). Also I got a few questions

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:54 AM PST

    Okay Im so happy that I got HoTs,since 6 months ago I bought PoF and I really wanted HoTs but didnt have the budget(being a student and all). I just got a few questions. Are there good places to farm gold in HoT maps? where do I unlock viper stats? Which HoTs specialization should I try firsy

    submitted by /u/MrProphetY
    [link] [comments]

    Tekkit's Crystal Clear ReShade Preset - A Quick Installation Guide for GW2Hook

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:20 AM PST

    After many, Many, MANY hours of testing and adjusting, I present you my Crystal Clear ReShade Preset for GW2Hook:-).

    I've made it with few goals in mind:

    • Lightweight, this preset have zero performance impact
    • As sharp and clean image as possible
    • Add a little bit of vibrancy
    • Remove all kinds of blur and bloom effects.
    • works great alongside in-game post-processing (and without it as well ofc)

    My settings can be obviously used in any kind of shader app, not just GW2Hook, but without it, you will lose the ability to reduce the distant fog and remove bloom effects from in-game post-processing

    PREVIEW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZbwUKJ8PWo

    INSTALLATION GUIDE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YFfeB4vjCY

    submitted by /u/sankurix
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: During Lunar New Year you can buy up to 3 extra Divine Lucky Envelopes per day with Guild Commendations

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:28 PM PST

    With the Lunar New Year patch dropping next week I thought now was a good time to let everyone know about this extra little money earner.

    If like me you have hundreds of Guild Commendations (or if you have alts with Commendations you haven't used) this is probably the best Commendation to Gold conversion you can get all year.

    submitted by /u/nuclear_herring
    [link] [comments]

    How to prepare for lunar new year 2020 ?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:05 AM PST

    Title. is there any thing to gather before or buy on the TP, before the festivals comes ?

    submitted by /u/Rule_Reminder
    [link] [comments]

    Getting to Matriarch without the chopper

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:50 AM PST

    Selling "the Moot". Some questions?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:08 AM PST

    I finally had enough stuff to make the moot, which I started due to the precursor drop some years ago and then put on hold due to it's abysmal sale cost and the time involved for a casual player. So recently having restarted playing a few months ago I finished the moot and put it up for sale for a fair bit less than top sell price to try and move it and still make something worthwhile to me for the effort I put into making this thing.

    Now that I check the trading post I see I've been undercut by a whopping 1g and their's isn't selling either. I can't afford to keep listing this thing as a fair bit of my gold went into listing it in the first place.

    So my questions are..

    • is this a common thing and I should just be patient or do I need to unlist it and lose my gold and relist?
    • Are there people interested in buying this without using the trading post and how would I go about finding said people and making sure I don't get cheated in the process?

    I'm not good at playing the trading post game so don't have hundreds and thousands of gold to my name.

    submitted by /u/Imaginos9
    [link] [comments]

    How much has changed?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:40 AM PST

    I've played this game so much when I was pregnant with my son, that is about 6 years ago. Had a pretty good build back then. I was just thinking about this game and want to install it againn. How much has changed and will it be easy to get back into it? There were no expansions, are they a must?

    submitted by /u/skoelie
    [link] [comments]

    pvp discord edating big content

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:00 AM PST

    New Character

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:19 PM PST

    Anyone want to party up and run through a new character with me? Trying to get back into the game.

    submitted by /u/onlykp23
    [link] [comments]

    Upcoming patch is actually concerning. In a good and/or bad way.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:49 AM PST

    Im actually scared. 800-900 skills/traits being changed, thats a huge rework/revamp. I just hope thief and rev will be fun to play still or else ill be depressed.

    submitted by /u/unendedAlt
    [link] [comments]

    How to Use ArcDPS, Radial Mount, Reshade (GW2Hook), TACO all together.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:16 PM PST

    As title states. Want to use all these software addons together; however, am unsure how to accomplish this. Any guidance would be appreciated.

    If it is helpful, I run GW2 in 64bit version .

    submitted by /u/PatSlovak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment