• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    Guild Wars The Grand Court of Sebelkeh Another easy Z-Mish starting tomorrow 150 Copper Zcoins

    Guild Wars The Grand Court of Sebelkeh Another easy Z-Mish starting tomorrow 150 Copper Zcoins


    The Grand Court of Sebelkeh Another easy Z-Mish starting tomorrow 150 Copper Zcoins

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:25 AM PST

    Hero Team build adjustment

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 02:44 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    currently I am playing assa like halfway through gwamm, but I am getting a bit bored, I need to spice it up with a 2nd character for some time. So I made Mesmer, but I really feel that my mesmer team is aaaalot squishier. I'm running https://gwpvx.gamepedia.com/Build:Team_-_7_Hero_Triple_Energy_Surge but with a inept mes. I think that pulling with "I am unstoppable" and being able to spam "Save Yourselves" really helps alot.

    To my question, is there a hero build I can replace one of my Mesmer heroes with, that yields a similar survivability boost?

    submitted by /u/Nite92
    [link] [comments]

    still the best

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:23 AM PST

    Guild Wars: Domain of Anguish NM [1H9M] with 7. Heroes (Melee)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:05 PM PST

    Split items?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 03:57 AM PST

    Is there a way to split/divide items in inventory to put some in storage?

    Thanks for help to noob ///

    submitted by /u/swirleysun
    [link] [comments]

    People still Playing Random Arena?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:24 PM PST

    Just installed it after many Years and what i found was a guy with multiple accounts doing RA by himself to get Chest Keys.

    Is there still a community?

    If yes how many are playing and when?

    submitted by /u/Bombaman164
    [link] [comments]

    Toolbox Minimap Maps

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:34 PM PST

    Does anyone know if the maps used by the GW Toolbox Minimap are available as images to download? I really don't want to use GW Toolbox for the potential banning reasons however I really like the minimap maps.

    For those that don't know, the maps look like:

    https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/11432831/28382699-ed34bf1e-6c73-11e7-8280-bdfa85d90ae0.PNG

    submitted by /u/gw1bestgameever
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars Prophecies Armourless Challenge

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:52 AM PST

    Heya everyone! I would like you to check this out for feedback and if you have any challenges I can do, I have currently done a guild wars prophecies armourless campaign as a warrior and was thinking maybe that was quite an easy challenge compared to what I could have done, is there any other suggestions that you could give me, I currently have the Factions playthrough on hold and editting that soon. But I would like you to check if this is alright. I wont get them out that regularly as work need to be done too! Thanks you beautiful community!

    Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj_P68VEZas

    submitted by /u/Achaerion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment