• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    Guild Wars The Disrupting Stab skill icon is Luke Skywalker from Star Wars

    Guild Wars The Disrupting Stab skill icon is Luke Skywalker from Star Wars


    The Disrupting Stab skill icon is Luke Skywalker from Star Wars

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:53 PM PST

    Reason for recent bans

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:34 PM PST

    I got a response from support about my perma ban (I assume this is why some other people got banned as well but obviously don't know for sure)

    They said that I'd downloaded a bad client from a third party source. I'd gotten the .dat from a thread on this sub about downloading a complete file to skip the slow download form anet servers (I don't remember the exact thread) so I assume anyone else who downloaded the same one is also at risk of getting banned.

    If anyone else got their .dat the same way they should probably delete it and download a new one through the official client. (I checked and the -image trick still works, for some reason I thought it didn't)

    (The GM gave steps to get unbanned by deleting the files and changing my email password so it's definitely worth contacting support if you haven't already)

    EDIT: also I forgot to mention that the GM said that the .dat (could?) contain malicious stuff so that's another reason to delete it if you have a copy

    submitted by /u/bapmybepis
    [link] [comments]

    I'm unimaginative with heroes

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:03 AM PST

    I have found a few solid end game 7-hero team builds on wiki, youtube and here. They all seem to operate on what heroes the game gives you but I have mercenaries. Would there be any broken advantage to having three ritualists? what about seven? I have seen the 7-hero mesmer build but haven't found much success with it and am currently trying some funny builds in DoA. Curious what you guys think!

    submitted by /u/defferfora
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to get only 10/50 in hall of monuments the cheapest way for my situation

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:41 AM PST

    Have the base game from back when I got the deluxe edition on launch, a level 20 warrior/monk at tomb of the primeval kings (not sure how far that is into prophecies). Account already linked so I have 3/50 already, and 7 years worth of birthday minions/tonics on 4 characters so that is maybe an extra 3 points on minions alone (as some have colored names).

    All of the guides basically say to do all the campaigns, but I am not too keen on buying all the expansions separately.

    Can I simply just get eye of the north and get my remaining 7 points easily from there? If so, what would be worth it to prioritize?

    submitted by /u/JustOneMoreDance
    [link] [comments]

    Ecto taking

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:41 PM PST

    Playing Backwards?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:25 AM PST

    New player here ... bought the complete collection.

    OK, I just took a look at Nightfall, and I have decided to start there.

    So, my question is when I finish Nightfall, can I then go back to do Factions and Prophecies, using Heroes, even if I started Nightfall with a profession which was not available in Prophecies (or Factions, for that matter?) i.e did they provide total backwards compatibility?

    Thanks for any assistance

    submitted by /u/swirleysun
    [link] [comments]

    LDoA which class

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:08 AM PST

    So ive recently logged back into GW after a 5/6 year gap, ( due to being completely bored with GW2 ) so i decided to start a new character and figured i might aswell get the LDoA title, i was going to roll a necro as i enjoyed the class back in the day, but i have a necro already fully geared out for the main game, what classes are generally fun now a days,

    I see a few people suggest mesmer or ranger on an old reddit post from years ago, but how viable are they now after pre searing etc.

    Also, do we have like a community discord server for GW1?

    submitted by /u/EnRaygedGw2
    [link] [comments]

    Cheapest place to buy Factions

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Hi guys, i played gw1 on and off for some years and enjoyed it a lot. I finished NF and now going through prphecies. The problem is i'm missing Factions and all related skills. I know Gameliebe, but even there Factions is 10 Euros, wich would be nothing for this game, but considering gw2 going in manteinance mode too and leaking players, i fear for the future of game and don't want to spend even little as 10 bucks for a game that will be shut off in 1-2 years. Is there a very cheap faction jey to be bought somewhere, for like 5 dollars/euros?

    submitted by /u/GodiFiorenza
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment