• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Lunar New Year - Year of the Rat - Wallpaper [3200x1800]

    Guild Wars 2 Lunar New Year - Year of the Rat - Wallpaper [3200x1800]


    Lunar New Year - Year of the Rat - Wallpaper [3200x1800]

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:55 AM PST

    Jennifer Scheurle no longer Lead Game dev on GW2

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:15 PM PST

    I follow her on twitter and noticed in her bio it changed from "Lead Designer @ArenaNet on Guild Wars 2" to "Lead Designer @ArenaNet on unannounced title"

    There it is folks. Anet is doing it again and this time it was the lead game dev being moved off GW2. If anyone was still questioning if GW2 was in maintenance mode you can on longer wonder.

    submitted by /u/Kyouji
    [link] [comments]

    The Anatomy Lesson (circa 2020 A.D.)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:27 AM PST

    The joke lasted 5 years and now I must part

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:08 PM PST

    The joke lasted 5 years and now I must part

    After over 4 years of investing in only one Item, I have finally decided to call it quits. It has been a roller coaster from the original goal of increasing my account to absurd levels of "Wealth" to just flat out buying out all the supply for the lols. Thanks to those anonymous souls who took part in the journey with me! And to those who didn't, strive for something great even if the idea is dumb as hell. Cheers!

    Average buy is still around 3.2-3.5 gold per mini.

    1/16/2020

    06/xx/2019

    submitted by /u/harrisonchase
    [link] [comments]

    Poor Event Design Leads to Players Leeching

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:19 AM PST

    Dear ANet,

    Please stop creating achievements tied to events that reward non-participation or "leeching."

    The Celestial Challenge promotes AFK'ing (most often by a minion necro) - with full (end chest) rewards. This makes an otherwise tedious achievement grind excruciating - particularly in maps where 3 or 4 leeches have taken up residence.

    Reward those who participate and punish those who are profiting on the backs of others

    Thank-you

    submitted by /u/Minor_Miss_Demeanor
    [link] [comments]

    First time I raided and it's really coool

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:29 PM PST

    Hi, ranger here, I didn't have full ascended gear (zojja) and I played sb power and druid power(yep no harrier and Magi gear) and people respected me a lot being my first time ^ so happy and nice the experience, now I'm seeing that Soulbeast is not that easy for dps but still very nice, BTW someone can tell me what profesions have better condi dps(better with aoe) ty

    submitted by /u/saxgg13
    [link] [comments]

    What is the point of masteries?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Since Anet is going crazy with releasing multiple masteries every patch, I wonder what the point of masteries is supposed to be at all. Most of them don't expand the gameplay-experience at all, because a lot of them are chained to a certain map. It is also more annoying than exciting that those maps are build around a mastery and not otherwise.

    It's only my opinion, but farming xp to press f on a certain door or shrine (looking at you, raven mastery) is not what I call fun content. I miss the times where they released fractals, raids, pvp and wvw updates at least once a year.....

    submitted by /u/Queen_Phea
    [link] [comments]

    Fixed the last shot of the new trailer [Spoilers Probably]

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:38 AM PST

    At this point, what would be better - announcing a new expansion, or a GW3 game?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:58 AM PST

    Lunar New Year - Updated TacO Marker Pack

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:00 AM PST

    2 days later then I've expected but here it is😀

    Content:

    • Daily Firecrackers
    • Adventure - Firecrackers Lighting
    • Adventure - Firecrackers Lighting 2
    • Racing in the New Year mount race - optimized for Beetle

    VIDEO GUIDES:

    TacO & Markers Installation

    • Download the latest version of GW2 TacO
    • Extract TacO from the archive somewhere - I recommend Guild Wars 2 folder.
    • Download ALL-IN-ONE markers pack from my website.
    • Move downloaded tw_ALL_IN_ONE.taco file into the POIs folder inside GW2TacO folder (do not unpack it!). Override if asked.
    • You may have to allow using archives from other sources in the file properties or repack the archive (just rename .taco to .zip) it as your own if you don't have admin privileges in the Windows.
    • Launch the game in Windowed Full-Screen mode and TacO as an Admin (does not work on Mac).
    • You can toggle my markers in TacO menu -> Filter Displayed Tactical Markers -> Tekkit's Guides ->

    Check this for more in-depth TacO guide

    If you like my work, you can support me here:-)

    Enjoy😀

    submitted by /u/sankurix
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars Jeopardy!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:38 PM PST

    Hello fellow Tyrians,

    I just thought I'd quickly share this with you all. A while ago I made a game of Jeopardy! for my friends and I to play, based mostly on the original games. I've made five more since then! Here they are for any of you who would like to challenge yourselves or play a game of Guild Wars based Jeopardy with your friends!

    https://jeopardylabs.com/play/guild-wars-jeopardy

    https://jeopardylabs.com/play/guild-wars-jeopardy-2

    https://jeopardylabs.com/play/guild-wars-jeopardy-3

    https://jeopardylabs.com/play/guild-wars-jeopardy-4

    https://jeopardylabs.com/play/guild-wars-jeopardy-5

    https://jeopardylabs.com/play/guild-wars-jeopardy-6

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/LancerXXI
    [link] [comments]

    Same but different

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:38 AM PST

    Couldn't these first 4 Strike Mission bosses have easily been made into W8?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:42 PM PST

    With a slightly expanded map and some lore, a few trash mobs, surely the 4 strike bosses could easily have been made into W8?

    Franeir, the Kodan Twins and Boneskinner will now be joined by the Whispers. Sounds like a standard 4 boss raid wing. Personally I have found strike mission nothing more but open world bounty bosses stored inside an instance. With a bit more effort, why didn't they make it into a raid?

    Perhaps they still could? Leave the strikes as they are but create a full raid wing with these new bosses and deeper mechanics. As it is, I think Boneskinner is harder than most of W4 and say VG. This will give raiders some end game content to get into while not requiring a brand new wing.

    submitted by /u/FelicityJackson
    [link] [comments]

    Mace, Focus & Shield: Which of these three do you believe is the least loved or used "weapon" types?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Likewise, do any or all of them need some kind of buff or boost to have them see more use?

    I'm asking this because I was going to create another legendary soon since I stockpiled a hefty amount of materials for crafting a precursor and the eventual legendary, but I felt that mace, focus and shield were either far from what I'd normally use, or I don't see too many builds that suggest using them. I intend to make a dagger next after giving it some thought.

    I will also mention I have/know all character classes except Necromancer and Guardian, so if they are viable on those classes, then I can see my error on that. Otherwise, does something need to be done with those weapon types, or are they fine as is compared to say Sword, Axe & Dagger?

    submitted by /u/StormDragonZero
    [link] [comments]

    How people see you after using a macro.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:43 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment