• Breaking News

    Friday, December 20, 2019

    Guild Wars When hoping old friends come back

    Guild Wars When hoping old friends come back


    When hoping old friends come back

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 04:16 PM PST

    Toolbox not working

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:25 AM PST

    Hi,

    can't seem to get my GWToolbox to work. I open the game and log in and choose a character, while in game i try to open the .exe file that i downloaded from the GWToolbox website. Then I always get a pop up screen asking whether I want to download the new update, whether I do it or not, I end up with another screen saying that either toolbox cannot see whether I am in game, or it asks me to restart GW and try again.

    Can anyone help me with that?

    submitted by /u/Yendreck
    [link] [comments]

    Found some upgrades in pre that looked cool and wanted to give them away

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 02:26 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment