• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 18, 2019

    Guild Wars Todays ZB on lady of the lake with PUGs

    Guild Wars Todays ZB on lady of the lake with PUGs


    Todays ZB on lady of the lake with PUGs

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:14 PM PST

    I haven't pugged in a long time. I been missing all the action. Never seen so many wipes in my life. And who keeps bringing the jotun quest! Are Zaishen PUGs always this fun?

    submitted by /u/chubbyman2
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-Searing and Post-Searing Giveaway, 21st Dec, 18:00 and 20:00 GMT

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:33 AM PST

    Hello!

    All infos are in the vid, but if some1 wants to know stuff quickly, here it is:

    Xmas Giveaway(Pre): 21st of Dec, 20:00 GMT, Ascalon City(american dis).

    Prizes: 100 stack of GOTH-s, bd-s, minis, pcons

    Xmas Giveaway(Post):21st of Dec, 18:00 GMT, Lions Arch(american dis).

    Prizes: 1000 ectos, 400+ Gott-s, minis,el tonic, elite tomes, pcons.

    How to win?

    • be lucky with open trades
    • give good answer during Quiz
    • catch me if you can(speed boost help)
    • scavenger hunt

    Everyone is welcome! No req-s!

    The vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW7Cqkmkx5k

    submitted by /u/PeterKadar
    [link] [comments]

    Nick gift bug?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:16 PM PST

    Trying to trade with nick but all I get from him is a thank you message. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Big_Nasty96
    [link] [comments]

    200 keys for a pvp title right? What’s a reasonable price for trade?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:36 PM PST

    Basically title need only 3 more HOM to get 30 points, And is it more common to give plat or ectos? Thank you for any help

    submitted by /u/edpedrero
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing in 5ever...good secondary for a mesmer?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:44 AM PST

    Hey all, I just restarted playing GW after something like 7 years. I'm extremely rusty. I've started a mesmer in Prophecies and I'm going to do some research later, but I want to know...

    In your opinion and experience, what is a good secondary profession for a mesmer? I was thinking a monk but I want to hear other ideas. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/rwiggly
    [link] [comments]

    Glints Challenge 2019 - What am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:48 AM PST

    Hey all,

    I can't get passed the 3/4th Destroyers of Lives (when two or three spawn at once)

    I've tried soooo many builds, 3xMe2xN2xRt, 4Me, 3N, 1Rt, 1E/Mo Minion Master, all with the same result, they spawn, I die.

    I tried going full out of my Paragon 'Save Yourselves' build but it doesn't help, I try to help with snow storm/Alkar's Alchemical Acid.

    They're all flagged correctly like the video They all have shields The N/P has a spear They are all on fight or guard according to the guide I have the Rank 6 Deldrimor Title I cast EoE at 1:40

    HEEELP, all I want is two cloth of the brotherhood!!!

    submitted by /u/Frapple
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment