• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    Guild Wars 2 I have alot of unused Quiznos codes, giving them all away. DM me.

    Guild Wars 2 I have alot of unused Quiznos codes, giving them all away. DM me.


    I have alot of unused Quiznos codes, giving them all away. DM me.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:32 PM PST

    [fluff] Standing in front of the bank in old LA

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:32 AM PST

    [fluff] Divinity's Reach rare view.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:07 AM PST

    BenP about banner fix

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:52 PM PST

    Blish's Sorrow (Full Arrangement)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:48 AM PST

    How does token reward for dungeon story mode work?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:00 AM PST

    Hi all, I'm a new GW 2 player and I would like to ask you whether there is token reward for a dungeon story mode.

    I have checked wiki and there is written that only reward is 50 silver coins which is not exactly my experience. I usually play the game with a friend. We did the story mode for AC and recently for CM. In AC, I have created a party and initiated the story mode, after completing it I have received 50 silver coins and also 100 Ascalonian Tear, but only I have received the Ascalonian Tear not my friend. So we have tough that the tokens are only for the one who initiated the story, so for CM the party and story mode was created/initiated by my friend. After completing the story mode in CM to our surprise I was again the only one who has received tokens, not my friend.

    Could someone pls provide an explanation how is this supposed to work?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/_Kohan_
    [link] [comments]

    What new Ranger pets do we need?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:49 AM PST

    Obviously we need a hydra, or at least a hydra head, like the soulbeast trainer is trying to befriend. But what other fun or interesting pets could we get?

    submitted by /u/SpitefulShrimp
    [link] [comments]

    Best Professions for an Elementalist?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:24 PM PST

    As the title asks. Currently Im focused on Tailoring and Jewelcrafting for light armor upgrades and for stat buffs. Should I be focusing on something else? Or is that a good start. Should note that Im extremely new to GW2 hence the noob questions lol

    submitted by /u/Proverbs147
    [link] [comments]

    Possible Sohothin and Balthazar's Spirit Connection

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:52 AM PST

    Just noticed this comparison:

    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/9/95/Balthazar_chained.jpg

    https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Balthazar%27s_Spirit

    I don't know if it's coincidence or not but it's very cool regardless. If on purpose, it might imply we didn't only kill Balthazar using his own sword, we've done it with his own spirit...

    Will also makes more sense how Sohothin made its way back to its master through the vast mists. And how, even though he was chained and powerless, Balthazar could still influence his past sword from a distance. It's literally a part of him.

    submitted by /u/Tur_In
    [link] [comments]

    StarWars/GW2/Cosplay/Cad Bane, I'm Bad - Royal Deluxe (Lyrics), DRMS Music Video

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:48 PM PST

    Is Anet aware of the bug reports regarding clothes and weapons?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:48 PM PST

    I don't want to sound like someone who names and shames people but I'm having a bit of skepticism here. I reported a bug back in 2018 about a piece of clothing in game where it has rigging issues but even after several updates I still see nothing being fixed. I also noticed that a lot of these updates contain nothing about "clothes fix". It makes me wonder if the thread in gw2 forums are being read at all.

    I would like to know the situation over there and the reason behind a lack of changes in bugged clothing. This way I could understand a bit more, and be more patient about the whole process should there be a good reason for it. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/NeverLoseGuy
    [link] [comments]

    So will the next expansion be about frost and ice?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:00 AM PST

    I can't wait for all the enemies to keep saying the same line over and over.. like Zhaitan's lackeys kept saying "DEATH... GOOD"

    Maybe the new ones will say "The cold doesn't bother me after all"

    submitted by /u/mcmanybucks
    [link] [comments]

    Where to go to learn to REALLY play this game.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:48 PM PST

    So I night this game back in 2012 but due to not liking playing with kb/ m I never played it much.

    A few months ago I gave it another shot, and while its still painful to play with kb/m i managed to get to 41 mainly by doing hearts, exploring the whole map and a few of those things that boost you one level.

    While it won't be my main game, when I do it play here and there I do want to know what I'm doing. I play the elementalist and to be honest I have no idea what I'm really doing.

    I don't really know if the gear is much better than what I have on other than the level requirement.

    I've never crafted, so I don't know much about that, I just been putting skill points in things.

    I've maxed out conjuring, signet and arcane training and i've maxed out the fire specialization. I have no idea if I did ok with this or if i messed up.

    In any event, where can I get some info on how to really learn this game?

    submitted by /u/dade305305
    [link] [comments]

    Finished personal story?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:23 PM PST

    So Im level 78 barely and just finished a story quest andit just ends. Does it pick back up when i hit 80. Im right at the city before Orr

    submitted by /u/MackMcWicked
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment