• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    Guild Wars Skill frequency during battles

    Guild Wars Skill frequency during battles


    Skill frequency during battles

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:59 PM PST

    So this is a noob question but I was wondering what is the optimal frequency of using skills vs just a regular attack. I am using a straight ranger, not planning on using my secondary class as I like the pure ranger. I am trying to build a spider/damage forward ranger.

    I know skills like interrupts are better used when an enemy is using their stronger skills and preparations/spirits should be done pre battles but what about attack skills? Should I spam all my attack skills on my target and then use regular attacks until they recharge or should I flow between skills and regular attacks so I have a constant beat if you will?

    I know this might be a noob question but it's something I've been confused about. Playing prophecies, I'm lvl 7 just made it out of pre-searing. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MyLastGamble
    [link] [comments]

    Combat Lag Fix?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:05 AM PST

    I'm new to guild wars 1. Just bought the complete edition. Enjoying the game so far except that when I enter combat my characters (and especially the NPCs) seem to warp around a lot. Is there a fix to this, or do I need to adjust a video setting? I've gone through the -image download already, and I have a nice computer/internet connection. Appreciate the help.

    submitted by /u/McRippins
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars Unite

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:04 PM PST

    Join Guild Wars Unite @ GWU Discord and https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWarsUnite/ for uncensored and no bans for GW social media outreach. Guild Leaders PM me for mod privileges.

    submitted by /u/mysticque
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment