• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    Guild Wars 2 The Commander And Perseverance

    Guild Wars 2 The Commander And Perseverance


    The Commander And Perseverance

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:20 PM PST

    Claim 5 free transmutation charges today in the Gem Store

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:02 AM PST

    Ultimate tip for physically challenged players

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:38 PM PST

    i have cerebral palsy. i am a one handed player. i reached my physical limit to progress in gw2. i cannot do 2 handed required actions like ride a mount and drain a moving devourer or glide-aim-drop or shoot/cast something or even doing dodge and move combat with the story bosses. my feet are spastic. my wrists are unsteady. i cannot use a mouse or foot controller. i use a keyboard, my thumb and pointer finger. my ultimate tip if all else fails is if you are physically challenged and want to play gw2, get a real life person that you know and lives very near you and knows you to play with and help you unconditionally and without any question. you can play without physical limits and the playerbase biases of "it is easy to do. you don't need help" or being ignored. otherwise, accept the fact you will not have total access or progression to the game or you try gw1 - less physically taxing or decide to play another game.

    for those that helped these players with the bosses and difficult things, you are very, very rare these days. imo. it is a main reason why i am posting this tip and i lost all faith in the playerbase, too.

    submitted by /u/reddit_seer
    [link] [comments]

    Bjora Marches strike mission and forced reward below gold.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:26 PM PST

    This post is basically a rant.

    With the new strike missions, if you find yourself in a group where people are doing little to no damage, and you know you're not going to get gold, you don't have the option to leave the group without the tier reward being sent to you via mail. I even start up my own groups through the LFG specifying gold, but the team sometimes still doesn't come close.

    I don't like this system for a few reasons:

    1. I do enjoy how ArenaNet makes open world players *potentially* think about a team composition to go for gold, but a lot of times I'm in a team that can barely reach silver, let alone dodge mechanics. I would rather not have the loot forced upon me in that instance.
    2. I really can only get gold if I ask people I know who do decent enough DPS and we have some sanity of bringing quickness or alacrity at the minimum. With open world LFG, you get a plethora of dwarf stance heralds, healing tempests, and condition base warriors.
    3. More of a question. Just why does this strike mission mail you your loot if you leave early? I can't think of any other instanced content that does this. When runs don't feel successful sometimes I don't want to be rewarded.

    Anyway that's my rant. I know the reward tiers aren't too different but getting silver vs gold mostly doesn't sit right with me.

    submitted by /u/Fixed_Device
    [link] [comments]

    What's the quickest/cheapest way to get Diviner's Insignia for weapons and armors?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:26 AM PST

    Trying to gear up my Renegade with Diviner gear. Got a spare set of ascended and want to convert via mf. Also how do I get ascendend trinkets and backpiece with Diviner's stats?

    submitted by /u/RedRam003
    [link] [comments]

    Guild wars 2 is placed 163 in the most watched games on twitch over the last year

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:49 AM PST

    Blish's Sorrow (Piano Arrangement)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:52 AM PST

    I can no longer buy gems

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:59 AM PST

    After years of playing the game and occasionally buying gems, I am no longer allowed to. In the last few days, whenever I tried to buy some, I got an error message that 'unfortunately, this option is not available'. I tried online banking, PayPal and direct debit, but I got the same message each time. I've send a ticket to support. My account was flagged for chargebacks, but there aren't any chargebacks in my banking account or my PayPal account. Because of this I can no longer buy gems online. I could buy gem cards, but those are not available in my country. Has anyone else encountered this? What can I do next? Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Zomerlot
    [link] [comments]

    Could use some help to find sheet music for piano for the Guild Wars soundtrack (X-Post from r/guildwars)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:35 PM PST

    I've decided to buy a piano after not playing for about 15 years, and while I wait that it arrives I'm looking forb sheet music for the Guild Wars soundtrack.

    I found this https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/27w9qb/guild_wars_piano_sheet_music/

    And while it covers my favourite song (Eye of the storm) there is still so many beautiful songs to the OST.

    Unfortunately I'm bad at arranging and transcribing or I'd do it myself.

    So if anyone has some info please help me out. My Google search has not been that fruitful yet, but I will continue to look for it.

    submitted by /u/captain_charisma14
    [link] [comments]

    Finally Finished All or Nothing

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:48 PM PST

    I finally finished All or Nothing from season 4, and I have to say that was a great ending. Congratulations Arenanet, one of my favorite LW episodes.

    submitted by /u/daspang
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know the name of the song that plays inside Kitah Manse before stuff gets weird?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:45 PM PST

    It's so lovely but I can't find it anywhere :( pls help

    submitted by /u/ivoryshrine
    [link] [comments]

    Any decent Non-Shiro rev builds?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:29 PM PST

    For all content I have been running Glint-Shiro. Glint-Shiro in pvp, Glint-Shiro in wvw, Glint Shiro in fractals. I have night terrors about Glint-Shiro. I have wet dreams about Glint-Shiro. Any good builds that use the other legends?

    submitted by /u/Bigboyprime
    [link] [comments]

    Daily league participator_elite not progressing

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:21 AM PST

    I am stuck on tier 14/15_elite objective 13/14 and I cant get progression no matter how many ranked games I play after my daily 3...any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/ecion155
    [link] [comments]

    Need advices for Thief mechanics in PvP, WvW

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:43 AM PST

    Hello, I'm playing mainly thief for some years now, mostly in PvE, but when coming to 1v1, I'm quite always one shot, and if not I still die in the next 2 s. Build should be OK, I've followed the ones found on some YouTube videos showing the fights and winning them. I've WVW infusions to help a bit, but still, my level is sh*t. I play DD/SB. I don't put the build here, because I've tried several ones with the same success. Now as this can be interesting here, I'm using marauder stats on the armor pieces, so I get some Vitality. Health is 18550. Would you have some websites or videos explaining the mechanics of thief, and not just the build. I'm looking for the combos to execute, for the tips on how to play, because obviously this is what I'm missing. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/zarath123
    [link] [comments]

    colorable backpieces?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:14 AM PST

    so why exactly are we still not able to color backpieces? atleast the ones where we can color the glider?
    will we be able to do so in the future?

    submitted by /u/xaky05
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to pick the game in the following days

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:00 AM PST

    I got my eyes on revenant. Is it a decent class? From evry aspect of the game(but mainly pvp)

    submitted by /u/aleyan97
    [link] [comments]

    Death vs soul reaping/spite??

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:45 PM PST

    So. I just want opinions on reaper stuff. Death magic vs. spite or soul reaping for PVE. Which tends to work better.

    submitted by /u/TheVanderwolf
    [link] [comments]

    Inquiry for those that play with their friends

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:44 PM PST

    I want to play this game with my friends but I am really unsure what to do with them. As many missions in the open field do not share progress. What do you guys do with your friends in GW2.

    submitted by /u/hatejack
    [link] [comments]

    airship parts: is there a way to turn them into gold?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:54 AM PST

    If so, is it worth the trouble?

    submitted by /u/Right_hand_K
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment