• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    Guild Wars I've been playing for 13 years but I've never noticed this little detail until now

    Guild Wars I've been playing for 13 years but I've never noticed this little detail until now


    I've been playing for 13 years but I've never noticed this little detail until now

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:14 AM PST

    Alternative to kamadan.decltype.org?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:34 PM PST

    Since the last Update the Trade-Chat-Website doesn't work anymore. Is there an alternative?

    submitted by /u/TheActionbiker
    [link] [comments]

    Mouse Issue (please help)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:41 PM PST

    Just re-downloaded the game and I am having trouble every time I try to rotate my camera with the right mouse button it just goes straight up and is locked looking down at my character.

    If I shake it around enough I can get it back behind my character but if I touch the right mouse button again, same thing.

    I am running on Windows 10 and am using a Corsair Scimitar mouse.

    Any ideas on how I can fix it?

    submitted by /u/jacobmcclinton
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Winds of Change Hard Mode

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:20 AM PST

    Holy fuck that was long winded and grindy. I didn't research anything beforehand, therefore had no clue how lengthy it was. Several times mid story I thought "This is it. I must be really close to finishing." But I was proven wrong.

    As for the difficulty of the quest line, yeah it was difficult. Everyone says the mobs are designed to counter your team, however, I came to the sad conclusion that all issues are solved with a minionmancer. That rather especially applies to the 4 man quests.

    I ended up running an AotL minionmancer for all the quests and realised how effective it was. I also came to the conclusion ST works nicely with minions as opposed to what everyone claims. That is not to say it's perfect but the minions survive longer thanks to ST and it's no issue as long as you don't run union which you shouldn't, ever.

    But all in all I'm really happy to have completed it and have Zei Ri to use as a channeling resto hero. It was a nice story. Gonna go buy mercenary packs and slap a 4th mesmer to my dervish's team now.

    submitted by /u/akkahu_albar
    [link] [comments]

    Free Trial Question

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:26 PM PST

    Re-downloaded the game after 10 years away and I got my wife to agree to try it with me.

    Any way to get a free trial so I don't shell out $40 for a game she doesn't end up liking? There is a link for a free trial on the website but it does not end up going anywhere.

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/jacobmcclinton
    [link] [comments]

    I'm back and need advise!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:27 PM PST

    I'm slowly playing again (since I'm playing other games that require a lot of grinding) and I need ideas on where to farm to get started. I play on my dervish mainly. My heroes don't exactly have gear/weapon upgrades for 7 hero support build. I do plan to run through the story missions to fill the books and get max titles and see how close I can get to gwamm

    1. Where are places I can farm for weapons to put on my heroes so I can run harder content?

    2. Where are some places to make some decent starting cash?

    3. Is the old 7 hero melee support on pvx still the build to use for story and vanquishing type activities?

    submitted by /u/GG_Z
    [link] [comments]

    Price of Ectos

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:56 AM PST

    Why are ectos so low at the moment? Do you think they will rebound sooner or later?

    submitted by /u/Lbkelp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment