• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    Guild Wars I have dumped way too many hours into trying to fix it. Every-time I even slightly move the camera up w/ the right mouse button it jerks the camera up and holds it there. No idea how to fix it. In the video I am moving the mouse extremely slow. Any ideas my brothers and sisters?

    Guild Wars I have dumped way too many hours into trying to fix it. Every-time I even slightly move the camera up w/ the right mouse button it jerks the camera up and holds it there. No idea how to fix it. In the video I am moving the mouse extremely slow. Any ideas my brothers and sisters?


    I have dumped way too many hours into trying to fix it. Every-time I even slightly move the camera up w/ the right mouse button it jerks the camera up and holds it there. No idea how to fix it. In the video I am moving the mouse extremely slow. Any ideas my brothers and sisters?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:32 PM PST

    There are spots in The Underworld that automatically crash your game if you stand in them

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:45 AM PST

    This is unacceptable what the fuck is going on with this patch???

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/528484430

    This has something to do with the coldfires (their projectiles perhaps??). The game doesn't crash when this spot is moved into without coldfire aggro.

    Here's a a video of me duplicating the bug: https://youtu.be/LUy53rBVoP0

    submitted by /u/Kazhad_Dhuum
    [link] [comments]

    KC/Vizunah Square

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:29 PM PST

    Wondering if anyone can help me through factions storyline to get me to KC so I can get to EOTN. PLZ AND THANKS

    submitted by /u/marcamartinez01
    [link] [comments]

    Just some praising

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:06 PM PST

    Thought I'd have to speak out my genuine appreciation of the game. Up to this day I still enjoy logging on, doing some mission, cap that elite skill or do that zaishen bounty.
    The events and the overall tone and humor of the game is something i still appreciate to this day and I wonder why no other mmorpg could bind me liek that.

    It's obviously possible and I'd love to see a Guildwars plus ultra but I doubt it will ever happen. Not talking about a guildwars game tho, any company can just be "inspired" by it. The game mechanics themselves are simple af, just have 8 skills out of X skills. And then get to inventing, nerf what is op and overused and buff what is underused.

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    Help! What is the most optimal way to play without having the Right Mouse Button there for camera turning?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 12:06 AM PST

    I have posted on here the past few days and I finally admit defeat. I cannot seem to fix the camera issue associated with my Right Mouse Button.

    So I come to you all now with a new question:

    What is the most optimal way to play without having the Right Mouse Button there for camera turning?

    Any suggestions help, mocking is also expected 😂😂

    submitted by /u/jacobmcclinton
    [link] [comments]

    Giving away Minis

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:19 PM PST

    Giving away Minis

    Hi,

    Doing some early spring clealing on my account I found that I have way to many minis to clutter my space. I'd like to give away some of them to free my space (I'll have to destroy them if noone would want them and someone might be interested).

    Heres List:

    Dedicated to Hom -

    https://preview.redd.it/xyk7665o7u741.jpg?width=215&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=66cd1c94c593002c3f0bae10e7f523e78d1db9a2

    Undedicated to Hom -

    https://preview.redd.it/j7pcdver7u741.jpg?width=220&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a5a2cc4de7e5d852164fb19166141b7f9b5df025

    Also I'd like to sell also Minature Dagnar Stonepate if anyone is interested in that.

    https://preview.redd.it/a76oyh1t7u741.jpg?width=271&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a04175651117fb0e6123b8b31367b4d1ee04bbde

    Comment here or message me ingame [Pitrex From Ascalon] if you're interested :)

    submitted by /u/Pitrex111
    [link] [comments]

    Zodiac Weapon Chest Runs

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:33 AM PST

    Are HD Textures possible, like Witcher 3 HD Reworked?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:22 AM PST

    I saw this video on Youtube and asked me, if this is possible for Guild Wars, too. Looks so great.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7bbeINxfw8&t=1m2s

    submitted by /u/TheActionbiker
    [link] [comments]

    Interactive map

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:02 AM PST

    I just started playing again, and I remember having an interactive map of all of Tyria, with elite skills/vendors/shrines etc. Is that still out somewhere, I couldn't find it.

    submitted by /u/Nite92
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment