• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    Guild Wars Trailer for a Guild Wars fan film 'Resurrection Signet' hope you enjoy it! =)

    Guild Wars Trailer for a Guild Wars fan film 'Resurrection Signet' hope you enjoy it! =)


    Trailer for a Guild Wars fan film 'Resurrection Signet' hope you enjoy it! =)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 01:27 AM PDT

    Jadedite shards, fast way to get some? LF 100 heh

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:26 PM PDT

    Hi all!

    Just returned to Guild Wars, and would love to buy an Elite Luxon armor to upgrade my armor; brought my girlfriend onboard the GW train too haha. So 50 jadedite shards x2

    Any efficient way to get them besides faction farming? :X

    submitted by /u/rossettacube
    [link] [comments]

    Powerblock Disables Skills Without Interrupting?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:44 PM PDT

    Playing in Grothmar Wardowns I brought Tranquil Was Tanasen because I got annoyed at the powerblocking charr mesmers rupting my skills. I noticed that I wouldn't get interrupted but my skill bar got disabled anyway. Is this a bug or something? The skill description says it is supposed to interrupt something to disable it but its doing it anyway.

    submitted by /u/jsands233
    [link] [comments]

    Best "fire and forget" 7 hero build?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    I'm looking to dip my toes back into GW to earn a few more HoM points, and have seen that the current meta seems to have changed a lot.

    When I last played, triple minion bombing was generally accepted as the best option for heroes. Now, it seems like rit/paragon is considered best?

    Could someone advise a good 7 hero build that doesn't require manual control over the heroes?

    submitted by /u/Veltr
    [link] [comments]

    How do Weapon modifiers work?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I just started playing again after a ten year hiatus. One thing I didn't get, even back then as a teenager, was how weapon modifiers apply when you don't meet the requirement. Let's say for example, I have a staff with +10 energy, halves casting time & recharge 20%, and additional +30hp, q9 but I have 0 on that attribute. Which of those apply fully, which don't? Appreciate any help. For context: I am using a trapper for underworld farming and considering using a staff.

    PS: I love this Game (again)

    submitted by /u/nedimf
    [link] [comments]

    What hero builds sould I use?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 03:59 PM PDT

    I haven't played GW in years and just came back to it. I have a warrior, but I just don't know what hero builds to use for vanquishing EOTN, and basically everything else. Can you guys tell me about the current meta?

    submitted by /u/noodlot
    [link] [comments]

    Prophecies and Factions Maps

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 06:22 AM PDT

    I'm searching for physical copies (poster form) of each map for my collection.

    I know that the Factions CE comes with a poster with a front and back map poster (sin/rit on the reverse side) - Does anyone know any other content that would contain the map?

    Same thing for the Prophecies map, except the CE does not come with a map or poster. In the wiki it said the Special Edition did (I bought one a while back) and reopened it to find out the map is of green minimally detailed (like the map in Ascalon zones on the signs).

    Any idea where I could find a prophecies map as well?

    submitted by /u/ZyzQ
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment