• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 10, 2019

    Guild Wars Thank you!

    Guild Wars Thank you!


    Thank you!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:53 AM PST

    I just wanted to say thanks for all the help and advice you all gave me recently.

    I had expected getting the HoM points I needed to be a long and arduous slog, but advice on team composition, letting me know to switch to American servers, etc really helped.

    Even fighting Shiro and the Lich on hard mode was a breeze with my rough approximations of the recommended builds.

    Some kind soul even gave me some armbraces of truth, which was completely unexpected.

    Although I've completed my original objective, I think I might stick around, see if I can clear more stuff on Hard Mode, maybe clear The Deep and Urgozs Warren.

    submitted by /u/Veltr
    [link] [comments]

    Display skill activation

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 01:28 PM PST

    How to have a UI bar that displays progress of activated skill? Like how you can see what skills enemies are in progress of activating but for self.

    submitted by /u/akkahu_albar
    [link] [comments]

    Ministerial commendations

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:14 PM PST

    I'm trying to acquire a lot of these. IDK what the going price is but I'd love a few stacks.

    submitted by /u/drillbit_matthew
    [link] [comments]

    Update to the WyTe Running Service!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 08:05 AM PST

    The first few weeks of the service have been a success and we're beginning to expand. Not only can you receive any outpost run in the game, but we now offer:

    Mission Completions

    ZB/ZM Completions

    Dungeon Runs

    FoW Armor Runs

    We also take requests, if there is something not on the list that you want done, hit us up. The worst we'll do is say no! We're looking for a speedbooker or two as well so we can add that to the list; if you know how to speedbook and want to make some money, shoot me a message.

    For those that missed our first post, you can submit orders at www.tinyurl.com/wyterunning. We have 11 runners dedicated to helping you through the game!

    submitted by /u/CourageousCabbage
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment