• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 10, 2019

    Guild Wars 2 Hellfire armor dyed with potions, infusions and chromatic ooze

    Guild Wars 2 Hellfire armor dyed with potions, infusions and chromatic ooze


    Hellfire armor dyed with potions, infusions and chromatic ooze

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:10 AM PST

    I got some screenshot requests for specific combinations and thought I'd post all of them. Well, those I got the items for.

    Feel free to add other combinations!

     

    normal - normal & Mystic Chromatic Ooze

    yellow - Hylek Yellow Hue Potion & Mystic Chromatic Ooze

    orange - Polyluminescent Undulating Refractor (Orange) & Mystic Chromatic Ooze

    red - Hylek Red Hue Potion & Mystic Chromatic Ooze

    blue - Hylek Blue Hue Potion & Mystic Chromatic Ooze

    teal - Polyluminescent Undulating Refractor (Teal) & Mystic Chromatic Ooze

    green - Polyluminescent Undulating Refractor (Green) & Mystic Chromatic Ooze

    black - Polyluminescent Undulating Refractor (Black) & Mystic Chromatic Ooze

    gray - Polysaturating Reverberating Infusion (Gray) & Mystic Chromatic Ooze

    trail - screenshot to show changed trail color

    submitted by /u/hold_my_cocoa
    [link] [comments]

    [Suggestion] As we'll venture into the Far Shiverpeaks, this music from GW1 should be brought back into the game

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 01:19 PM PST

    If dragons eat magic, why do I feed my skyscale fish?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:40 PM PST

    how often does the balck lion vouchers get updated ?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:00 AM PST

    i kept an black lion outfit voucher since i got i a month ago and i am looking for the newer outfits. But those arent in there yet

    submitted by /u/sonnenbringer
    [link] [comments]

    High mobility builds for all classes?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:46 AM PST

    I was curious, as when I play, I like being able to have really dynamic combat. Somewhat similar to Tera, in a way, but even more fluid. Sometimes, when I play certain classes with certain weapons, such as guardian with a staff or warrior with axes, I feel like I'm playing WoW or Aion, one of those tab target style games. I'm still mostly standing in one place, and I'm just chaining abilities across my fingers.

    Certain classes, I don't run into this as much though for two main reasons.

    The first is the ranged capabilities of the class. If I'm playing elementalist with a staff or a ranger with a longbow, I have the ability to kite enemies, bring them to me, and dynamically move around while fighting, moving from enemy to enemy.

    The other way, which I think is more fun, are classes with lots of abilities that bring you to and from your enemies. Thief Sword 2 is an example of this, as well as Revenant Sword 3. It brings me back to those Path of Exile days, with high mobility, snapping about the battlefield, and I feel like a truly insane warrior.

    I was curious, what builds and weapons tend to lend themselves more to that style? I've played all classes, but not enough, ESPECIALLY with all the new Path of Fire stuff, which I haven't looked into hardly at all.

    submitted by /u/Elarionus
    [link] [comments]

    Do you play with Post-processing on or off?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:27 AM PST

    I'm coming back after a short hiatus and oh my god Grothmar Valley is hurting my eyes with shaders on because of the bloom effect it implies

    submitted by /u/DemethValknut
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone do Saving Skyscale runs?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:11 AM PST

    I'm on the US server. I just tried to start the water one but i'm being wrecked by the brand dmg and cant hope to take on all four djinns on my own lol. So i'm just wondering if theres something like a group that goes through all the collections similar too map runs? Thanks!

    EDIT: no worries guys i finally got the djinn NPCs :D

    submitted by /u/passionfyre
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help, Please :p

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 06:29 AM PST

    I am working on Astralaria and on the 4th collection. I have solo'ed the fractals that I need. I have never been into Fractals. They are fun but most of the time any friend that has played this game with me hasn't stayed around long enough to build up in Fractals. However, now I am kind of stuck. I need Solid Ocean (FL 20) and my personal FL is only 18. I have plenty of AR (for some reason). Wondering if there were any folks here that could help me with a Solid Ocean Run? This is my wall atm. Thanks!

    thefarside.2178 in-game NA

    submitted by /u/Thefarside79
    [link] [comments]

    How is pvp nowdays?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:48 PM PST

    Sup everyone, I used to play gw2 a lot a long time ago (around the time when the expension with daredevil came, and i played mainly pvp...

    Anyway, I'm thinking of coming back and want to know how the pvp is nowdays, is it alive and active?

    Gw2 is the mmorpg with the most fun pvp i've played. Im talking mostly about the regular 5vs5 pvp, But i might be interested in wvw too if it's not empty

    submitted by /u/Sparky1a2b3c
    [link] [comments]

    Will this laptop run the game and if so, how well?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:20 PM PST

    I have a friend who would like to start playing GW2 with me but he doesn't own a computer or laptop. He's asked what laptops would be able to run guild wars and so I have been looking for a gaming laptop in the cheaper range that would run it fairly well on mid to high settings. Would this laptop be able to run the game fairly well? If not, are there any suggestions in the sameish price range that someone could point me to?

    submitted by /u/ZabuzaMomoche
    [link] [comments]

    Dps meters and TOS

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 02:58 AM PST

    Is dps meters agaisn the tos?

    submitted by /u/Baijuhua69
    [link] [comments]

    Wanting to get free to play friend into PVP, is there any way we can queue as ranked? Or does he need to get to rank 20 to do that?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:26 PM PST

    Opinions on this build (Thief/Deadeye/PVE)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:33 PM PST

    My husband did the following build and we would like to know how would you improve it. The main goal of the build is to stack poison and deal condi damage through it while remaining as far as possible from the target to avoid any damage. The main focus of this build is PVE (open world/ events/ champions/ hero points, etc) so keep that in mind.

    The reason behind shadow arts is because when you gain stealth you stack up poison.

    Another set option is Trailblazer for more survival.

    Here´s the link to the build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PawAQhjlVwgYHMKmJO2OrvMA-zRJYmRN/ZkiKoCpgTHA-e

    Edit: we're not looking for the best build just to improve the poison while keeping as far from the enemies with a rifle.

    submitted by /u/shinjukuni
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment