• Breaking News

    Monday, November 11, 2019

    Guild Wars Quickest way to grind Vabbian armor?

    Guild Wars Quickest way to grind Vabbian armor?


    Quickest way to grind Vabbian armor?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:25 PM PST

    So, all I really need for 30/50 in my HoM is one more set of elite armor. Was thinking about going after Vabbian as I have the three EoTN armor sets and Ancient armor statues. Any recommended farms for getting the platinum and gems I'll need for this?

    Edit: Then again, any other elite armor set would do, as I only need two points. So, I'm open to suggestions.

    submitted by /u/Bryandt
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal Grove HM Masters

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:33 PM PST

    Hi,

    I just need the master reward for Eternal Grove HM to finish the title but I'm really struggling to do this solo on my dagger spam assassin with 7 hero's using the melee support build.

    By the time I've defended one side the other side has been killed by the seige turtle or afflicted mobs. I've even tried using a minion master on each side but they seem to die before getting an helpful number of minions.

    Any suggestions from people who have managed to complete this or if anyone is willing to lend a hand I'd be more than happy to give tips and provide con's if required.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/SourPlum
    [link] [comments]

    Looked for things to farm with my Ele. Does anyone have a video or experience with this build?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 03:21 AM PST

    https://gwpvx.gamepedia.com/Build:E/A_Obsidian_Flesh_Gloom_Farmer

    I know that i ran a similar build with my assassin way back. And for the longest time I thought that Ravenheart Gloom and Foundry are impossible to farm stuff in. But I stumbled upon this.

    Does anyone have experience with that or a relatively recent video of the run?

    submitted by /u/EnforcerAA
    [link] [comments]

    Help with coming up with a casual, all-purpose HM tank and spank team build

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:51 AM PST

    I recently returned to the game and have been working on ways to complete as much of the game's content as possible, preferably in HM, using some kind of a tank and spank setup. I'd play the tank, using 1-2 heroes for bonds/damage. I'd love to experience something like 600+smite again, but the Holy Wrath nerf complicates things a lot, and I haven't found a reliable way to replicate that.

    For tanks I've tried variations of 600 with PvE skills for damage, Sin with Wastrel's and Ele tanks with Earth Magic. For damag I've tried a smite, Famine, Mesmer hexes and some other silly ideas, with relatively low success.

    A frequent problem has been dealing with healers that outheal my poor DPS, Heroes breaking aggro when using something like Mesmer hexes (that otherwise seem most reliable for high damage) or areas that tax skillbars with too much KD, interurpts, degen and energy steal to be able to clear them.

    What other kind of options are there? What should I consider? Is duo/trio tank and spanking even possible in most HM areas? Should I, instead of using Heroes, try out multiboxing to help with the breaking aggro problem? Do you know of interesting skill interractions that could be built around?

    Build doens't have to be fast or efficient, I'm doing this casually to explore the game. I'd rather full clear slow than be specific but efficient :)

    TLDR: Team build tank and spank with 1-2 heroes to clear most of HM in GW, what options do I have? All-purposeness and generality preferred over speed/efficiency.

    submitted by /u/AwennaGG
    [link] [comments]

    Ritualist Build

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 04:36 AM PST

    hey so i just started a new Ritualist an was wondering what build i should run and what Hero build works great with it

    submitted by /u/Carlkarlson_1235
    [link] [comments]

    Using other professions' gear?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:51 AM PST

    New player here. I didn't realize that you could equip weapons/armor from other jobs. Besides losing access to some of your skills (that require your default weapon type) is there any other disadvantage? Such as a Dervish using a sword, staff, or bow. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Py687
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment