• Breaking News

    Monday, November 11, 2019

    Guild Wars 2 The Commander And Longing

    Guild Wars 2 The Commander And Longing


    The Commander And Longing

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:41 AM PST

    Season 5, Episode 1 be like

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:22 AM PST

    I commissioned my favourite light armor and legendary for myself. it turned out so amazing and beautiful, I had to hang it on my wall. I love GW2 so much and Kpop so I thought I should mix the two up in a masterpiece! GW2xTWICE!!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:28 AM PST

    Lucky Noobs [LN] Matthias Gabrel 1:57 Kill

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:14 AM PST

    Hello Reddit,

    A while ago the guild [FF] did a 2:08 Matthias Kill and we wanted to push for a sub 2 Minutes one, so here is our

    1:57 Matthias Gabrel Kill (8:03 Left)

    We decided to play with Condi Firebrands instead of Condi Mirages because of the higher survivability they offer, thanks to them, and also the use of "Breakrazor's Bastion", Renegade's Kalla healing skill, we were able to completely drop a healer and play with a more offensive Boon Daredevil Build, instead of a Healing Boon Thief variant.

    Reflects were taken care of by the Aoe Reflection skill "Chapter 3: Valiant Bulwark" in Tome of Courage from the Firebrands.

    CC was covered mostly by the Daredevil, Warrior and the Renegades, which also provided Alacrity for everyone in the squad.

    We ended up testing Mirages, Condi Weaver and also attempted to drop the Condi Soulbeast for another Firebrand but the results were worse due to the loss of Sun Spirit.

    Team Composition:

    Subgroup 1

    Berserker(Deaxon)

    Renegade(Denrage)

    Firebrand(Nightmare)

    Firebrand(Skiiney)

    Firebrand(Lufti)

    Subgroup 2

    Daredevil(Mankel)

    Renegade(Mela) n/a

    Soulbeast(Muju) n/a

    Firebrand(Nero)

    Firebrand(Divorus)

    Matthias Dps Log: https://dps.report/vOqM-20191110-013034_matt

    Thank you very much for watching, see you soon!

    Lucky Noobs [LN]

    submitted by /u/Hiimmela
    [link] [comments]

    Could I be wrong ? Should we talk about Vabbi meta again ? [EU] event

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:43 AM PST

    Could I be wrong ? Should we talk about Vabbi meta again ? [EU] event

    Hello dear redditers ! o7

    Few months ago, I was leading Serpents' Ire weekly, every Saturday and every Sunday.At that time, the reward was small and the effort was big, but a lot a people needed this meta event for some collection or another, or for achievements. Then Anet decided to listen some players and changed the cards with a good update. More rewards for less efforts with PoF metas. I've checked the changes after this update and well ... Since this day it is quite easy to defeat Ysshi Hessani and his zealots with very few people.

    For example, the minimum requirement before the update was 42 people in my squad, not less. In order to deal with a good organisation. After the patch, it was only 20 people or less ... I really believed there was no need of a lead of any kind anymore so I just retired with a huge thanks to the people who followed me through all those weeks.

    And here we are, the community have spoken and have chosen another event to collect amalgamated gemstones ... And I received few mails and whispers asking me to organise something again. Strange, but It seems that the Vabbi Snakes are still desperately alone. And nobody cares about taming Pek Rakt Grag anymore.

    So I'm calling you :

    Join us next saturday, 16th November 4:30pm UTC (17h30 french hour) I'll open the lfg between 4pm and 4:30pm

    https://preview.redd.it/r9ell7yvawx31.jpg?width=1840&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d4898c1279c5491f6d1ab5f0ebb336339438c63c

    If enough people want this community event to come back more often, I'll think about it. Prepare yourself and don't forget your Recording Device.

    Just give me feedbacks if you want something to happen more often.Kind regards, MJ.

    submitted by /u/MornJack
    [link] [comments]

    random lag spikes on eu

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:52 AM PST

    Does anyone else have random lag spikes on EU? Most of the time everything works fine for me but randomly every couple of minutes ping jumps to 1000+ for a second, very annoying, especially when I have low hp during fights.

    submitted by /u/diaxx
    [link] [comments]

    Drawing of my Scourge in redesigned town clothes outfit by ElishkaCat

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:35 AM PST

    Badazar's Champion Bug

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 04:10 PM PST

    Anyone know how to make Badazar's Champion spawn on a certain instance or is it bugged? I am wanting to do it for the lover collection (Dream of Badazar). The charr that starts it just says "Grawl in Martyr's Woods?! Unacceptable!" but there's no event chain. Please help and thanks in advance!!

    submitted by /u/SpawnOfSpes
    [link] [comments]

    Why wasn't GW2 released for the korean market?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:14 AM PST

    This is a legit question.

    I just recently found out there's a niche community of south korean players who do play GW2 on a daily basis. Then that reminded me that NCSOFT never really seemed to have bothered advertising this game for the eastern market apart from China (which was already a complicated deal on its own).

    Wouldn't a korean release make more sense than a chinese one, however? The south korean market is a lot bigger since MMOs are far more popular there than on China; it would also mean that NCSOFT (a korean company) would be able to better keep tabs of a game they own within their own comfort zone.

    submitted by /u/Maulclaw
    [link] [comments]

    I know Halloween already passed, but I just got this helmet and I knew I had to try an Adam Taurus (RWBY) cosplay. Any suggestions to make it better?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:57 AM PST

    Returning after years - what do I need to know?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:35 AM PST

    I was a CE preorder back in the day, and an avid player of GW1 back before GW2.

    Unfortunately, I was really heavy into WoW for a long time and didn't get very far in GW2...I don't even think I got a character to max level.

    I think I bought the first expansion but never experienced it. That's the last time I played.

    I'm reinstalling the game now while I'm at my day job office, and will be logging in to play tonight for the first time in quite a few years.

    Any tips, suggestions, information I should know?

    Anything helps...even links to articles I should read.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/garrettmickley
    [link] [comments]

    What is the BEST class In the game as far as DPS and survivability goes???

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:17 AM PST

    As the title says guys. Haven't played the game in a LONG time, not even sure how many updates and patches the game has gone through, I do have all expansions though. But yeah...I wanna pick a class that will be overall good at everything..if not mostly everything. Thank you

    submitted by /u/asturiashield
    [link] [comments]

    No abilities on bar when equipping Elite Spec Weapon. Help?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:28 PM PST

    Playing an 80 Engineer that I spec'd as a scrapper. When I equip the wrench hammer that the spec gives you, there are no weapon abilities. I can't use it at all. Not even a 1 ability to swing it.

    Am I missing something simple or is it a bug?

    Thanks all.

    submitted by /u/joltboy
    [link] [comments]

    Tempest ele looking for advice.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 04:07 PM PST

    Hey all was wondering whats the best and easiest cosmetic outfit that fits the tempest playstyle something i can farm for and not have to spend real money on prefered.

    submitted by /u/Smashedleek01
    [link] [comments]

    This game, when looking at reddit population, is seemingly having issues.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:45 PM PST

    Just to quantify things using reddit population as a metric, Gw2 is considerably far behind other popular MMO's in terms of amount of players.

    Current reddit viewers as of writing this post:

    r/Guildwars2: 1.1k

    r/ffxiv: 5.2k

    r/wow: 5.8k

    r/leagueoflegends: 24.1k

    r/gtaonline: 3.8k (just for fun)

    r/blackdesertonline: 2.5k

    r/Neverwinter: .423k or 423

    r/elderscrollsonline: 2.0k

    r/lostarkgame: .263k or 263 (only available in Korea with an SSN and Russia with a VPN)

    Now, it can be said that the reddit communities push people away because of events, but the medium is the same across all games. GW2 is slightly over double that of Neverwinter, 1/5th of FFXIV and WOW (Gw2 competition), half of BDO and ESO (the other competition), and almost 1/4th of GTA online. Based on these metrics alone, this game is suffering quite a bit in terms of acquiring a market share of players when looking at the given competition.

    Edit: A user pointed me towards:

    https://mmo-population.com/

    This website confirms almost all of my results while also showcasing GW2 has the lowest growth rate of all the big titles I listed.

    submitted by /u/KaiPRoberts
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodstone Capacitor / Stat change

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:59 AM PST

    So you can use a Bloodstone Capacitor to change the stats of ascended blood ruby jewels, is a similar thing available for other map currencies or just bloodstone fen?

    submitted by /u/mybigfatasurawedding
    [link] [comments]

    Returning after years

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:09 PM PST

    Has the game changed a lot since I played last(just on release of fractal dungeons) is there chance to experience new content if I level up new character or everyone is stuck on on super high raids dungeons?

    submitted by /u/ziradinumian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment