• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 3, 2019

    Guild Wars MFW I die farming three Charr in pre and run back to find the fire imp solo'd them.

    Guild Wars MFW I die farming three Charr in pre and run back to find the fire imp solo'd them.


    MFW I die farming three Charr in pre and run back to find the fire imp solo'd them.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:30 PM PDT

    I logged in for the first time in over 7 years and got the white rabbit. I have truly missed this game.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 01:54 PM PDT

    Shards of Orr

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 01:00 AM PST

    Hey guys

    After a long pause I revisited the game and found out it is still awesome. I'd like to finish the Dungeon Shards of Orr with my Ranger and heroes but haven't found any builds yet. Does anyone have a build that works? I also only have one mesmer hero, do I need the other two too?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Lbkelp
    [link] [comments]

    Hero monk builds for pve

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:39 PM PDT

    I want to play through all the campaigns again, but have trouble making it on hard mode with my monks builds. Is there a build for monk heroes that is considered the best?

    submitted by /u/Dasjackamo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment