• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 27, 2019

    Guild Wars It's my cake day, so here's the Monk's Changquan dance in slow-motion!

    Guild Wars It's my cake day, so here's the Monk's Changquan dance in slow-motion!


    It's my cake day, so here's the Monk's Changquan dance in slow-motion!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:45 PM PST

    24 hour The Deep speed clear results

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:13 AM PST

    Hi,

    We did it! 25.5 hours of Deep (and a few hours more after a shower break). We did 100 runs and on Sunday we managed to get Cavalon from LGiT.

    Some pictures: https://24h.thedeep.sc/

    Good job guys! Thanks for everyone who joined. Can't wait to do it again. :D

    submitted by /u/call-cc
    [link] [comments]

    Black Friday Deals on Classic Guild Wars Games

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:52 AM PST

    Purchasing Expansions Query

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:32 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I've got the base game for GW1 (just prophecies and EOTH).

    Can i buy the complete collection from the website and redeem it on my current account keeping my prophecies characters? I wish to add the expansions to play through but i also have my account linked to GW2 for the HOM stuff.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/conjuredreamz
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best choice?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:10 AM PST

    I was waiting for a sale for the store items, and now that it's here, I can't afford all that I want to buy. So what do you think is the best purchase?

    1 new character slot

    1 new inventory pane

    1 materials pane upgrade

    Which would you think is the best choice right now?

    I'm leaning more towards the character slot, but just wanted your opinion.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/The-Snowstone
    [link] [comments]

    Why do racing beetles attack faster than other pets?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:41 PM PST

    Pets always had an attack speed of 2 seconds without modifiers. The racing beetle was introduced in 2013 and has an attack speed of 1.33. Why is this? It makes other pets not worth using.

    submitted by /u/Johnu88dh
    [link] [comments]

    Is this item worth something? No idea where I got it from but its q8

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:11 AM PST

    Question...

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:01 PM PST

    Is guild wars 1 still alive? What's the state of the game? Dervish/monk still good?

    submitted by /u/critickz
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back, friend in tow.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:56 AM PST

    I last played almost 15 years ago... Bringing a friend with me who never played before, we plan on going through content.

    What would you recommend as a good starting place? Obviously don't want to min/max or optimize too heavily, but would like to know what would lead to the most enjoyable playthrough.

    submitted by /u/Yaco_Taco
    [link] [comments]

    CoreSkills Unlock Pack

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:20 AM PST

    Hey guys, I am a returning player and kinda want to casualy play it again. I also wanna speed it up by buying the coreskills unlock pack. But the description confuses me, since the core package contains less spells then each expansion. So there is basicly no way to get all spells except buying 4 skill packs for 40€?

    Since i barely have time to play, it seems i have to find a different way.

    submitted by /u/Tromoo144
    [link] [comments]

    LF Active guild to get back into the game with. I’d like to learn gvg and pvp but I’m a sc’er from way back in the day. Message me if you are in an active and fun guild. Potentially might bring like 4-5 people with me too

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:44 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment