• Breaking News

    Monday, November 25, 2019

    Guild Wars Is there an updated guide for Legendary Defender of Ascalon?

    Guild Wars Is there an updated guide for Legendary Defender of Ascalon?


    Is there an updated guide for Legendary Defender of Ascalon?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:26 AM PST

    GW1 was my first MMORPG and my one true love when it comes to MMORPG's.

    I've logged over 5k hours in GW2 and I think it's finally time to come back home. Recently, GW2 has been slowing down on content. It's been announced that no new RAIDS or Fractals are in our foreseeable future. And new Elite Specs aren't even being talked about. So, this is the perfect time for me to come back and get Legendary Defender.

    I don't see any guides on the side bar. If research Reddit, guides are over a year old. Is that the most recent?

    Is Elementalist still the preferred class or does it even matter?

    Thanks for any help! Plan is to get Legendary Defender then park that character in pre searing. THEN, make a new character and relive the entire story from pre searing to Eye of the North.

    submitted by /u/Oneiric19
    [link] [comments]

    Camera bugs out after reinstalling after years

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:13 PM PST

    Hey fellow Guild Wars Veterans. I just returned after years and occured a problem. Everytime i move the camera with rightclick, my camera just goes crazy spinning around very fast.. Is it a bugged installation? Is it windows10? Anyone knows how to fix? I just wanna return after i tried gw2 and got instant depressed.

    submitted by /u/Tromoo144
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment