• Breaking News

    Monday, November 25, 2019

    Guild Wars 2 I'll Be Waiting | Icebrood Saga Fanart

    Guild Wars 2 I'll Be Waiting | Icebrood Saga Fanart


    I'll Be Waiting | Icebrood Saga Fanart

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:39 PM PST

    Achievement Guide: Whisper in the Dark

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:54 AM PST

    Greetings all! I may be a bit late with this one, but I wanted to throw my hat in the ring! A week or so ago I said that Metabattle would be working hard to produce some quality content for everyone in the form of Content Updates and Achievement Guides. I worked my butt off getting these achievements and grabbing all the screenshots I could, despite the fact that I rarely do achievements, and here we are!

    Whisper in the Dark: Full Achievement Guide: https://metabattle.com/wiki/Article:Whisper_in_the_Dark_Achievement_Guide

    I tried to include all the information I could in this one. I had a little help from a friend and for once managed to complete (almost) all the story achievements in an episode. Honestly I had a ton of fun with it and I think this has gotten me to pay a bit more attention to some of the new collections.

    As always we're committed to quality. If you have any feedback for me or the team please let us know and I'll work on improvements.

    Much love,

    Wrin

    Edit: I think Cross's video on Luminary is still uploading. He lives nearby and we have some cutting edge internet speed here /s. It should be up soon!

    submitted by /u/wrinseras
    [link] [comments]

    Deroir on the future of gw2

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:23 PM PST

    Works for GW2 too

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 07:00 AM PST

    Bitterfrost Svanir are 5x Stronger than Bjora Svanir

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:17 PM PST

    Just going back through earlier story stuff with an alt and got around to Crack in the Ice and man...the Svanir Brutes in Bitterfrost are far more dangerous than the "far north" ones in Bjora, I did some basic tests with hunters, brutes and seers, and Brutes seem to be the only ones really changed.

    The 2 attacks from the Brute which stood out the most was their Whirlwind attack and a large cascading ice blast...that is also called Whirlwind attack for some reason...

    This is the Bitterfrost Brute: https://i.imgur.com/6MWcTXq.jpg Ice Blast Damage: 6370 (this has 5 projectiles that CAN shotgun you in melee range) Whirlwind Attack Damage: 3439

    This is the Bjora Brute: https://i.imgur.com/LojO855.jpg Ice Blast Damage: 1528 (again, this has 5 projectiles that CAN shotgun you in melee range) Whirlwind Attack: 698 (ish)

    The damage difference between these 2 mobs are 5.5x and 5.1x respectively.

    I am only assuming the Bitterfrost mobs are way overtuned, but damn did it ever come as a surprise when I got hit by these attacks, they actually feel dangerous for once.

    submitted by /u/Zietlogik
    [link] [comments]

    The Commander And Heroes

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:40 PM PST

    Signet passives with build templates still bugged

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:57 PM PST

    when swapping templates that have traits that modify signets, you lose the signet passive effect until you unequip and re-equip the signet(s)(or when it comes back off CD if you use it) this has been a known issue since templates came out, anet pls

    submitted by /u/ashensent
    [link] [comments]

    I've been getting into raids as a boon support chrono, what are some tips you have for raids in general?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 03:40 AM PST

    Things like using focus to stack enemies or portals in spirit vale after VG

    submitted by /u/cale199
    [link] [comments]

    What lore mysteries do you hope get revealed during The Icebrood Saga?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:11 PM PST

    For me, I hope we find out more about what exactly was up with "The Rabbit Hole" near Drakkar Lake. That place always creeped me out in Guild Wars 1.

    submitted by /u/StormyTDragon
    [link] [comments]

    I Can't Believe It's Not Herald!™

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:04 PM PST

    I Can't Believe It's Not Herald!™

    Another Revenant BT bug!

    https://i.redd.it/ps7aui6ddr041.gif

    Tl;dr for how this works

    [&DQkAAAAANADcEQAABhIAACsSAADUEQAAyhEAAA0AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=]

    Press any Facet

    Press F2

    Swap Build to Not Herald

    Enjoy your glyph

    It will work with Tonics, Mounts and Chairs, is visible to others and is only removed upon deathuwu or map change.

    Halloween Spider is prep'd to be a Herald one day

    \"Basic Chair\" hah

    Spread boons across the land

    submitted by /u/MoXAriApph
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you devs.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:20 PM PST

    I would like to say big THANK YOU for NOT locking POIs behind story or meta events in Whispers in Dark. <3
    Plus snow truffle farm and strike mission is more interesting and looking forward next week.

    submitted by /u/BigBudCz
    [link] [comments]

    A question about Norn and necromancy

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 07:52 AM PST

    So I have for a long time now wanted a necromancer and the most recent LS got my interested in the Norn lore/story. I have played for 7 years and do not have I never nor a Norn - so why not combine the two.

    BUT...

    I am wondering if this match (a Norn Necro) even makes sense lore wise? I know the Norn has their spirits so for me a GW1 rit would make more sense for a Norn. But perhaps I am wrong?

    submitted by /u/Noehr_DK
    [link] [comments]

    Bjora Marches Map Completion with TacO Markers

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:26 AM PST

    Since there was an unusual amount of requests... I've made Map Completion Route for Bjora Marches and expanded farming one with all chests, enjoy😀.

    VIDEO GUIDE

    TacO & Markers Installation

    • Download the latest version of GW2 TacO
    • Extract TacO from the archive somewhere - I recommend guild wars 2 folder.
    • Download ALL-IN-ONE markers pack from my website.
    • Move downloaded tw_ALL_IN_ONE.taco file into the POIs folder inside GW2TacO folder. Override if asked. You may have to allow using archives from other sources in the file properties.
    • Launch the game in Windowed Full-Screen mode and TacO as an Admin (do not work on Mac).
    • You can toggle my markers in TacO menu ->Tekkit's Guides ->

    Check this for more in-depth TacO guide

    If you like my work, you can support me here:-)

    Enjoy😀

    submitted by /u/sankurix
    [link] [comments]

    What is the purpose of fire bomb on Bjora map?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:52 PM PST

    Does it have any specific purpose of using fire bomb with skyscale during Storms of Winter meta?

    submitted by /u/Soxan
    [link] [comments]

    Who voices Jhavi Jorasdottir?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:55 PM PST

    It's not available on the wiki page, but i'm 99% sure it's Kimberly Brooks (previously has done smaller roles for GW2, also known for Jasper from Steven Universe and Bumblebee in recent DC shows). Can anyone confirm? Google's got nothing.

    submitted by /u/Neil2250
    [link] [comments]

    Mastering The Essence(Of Big Hits)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:20 PM PST

    Strike Missions: How to gauge my performance and how to improve it?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:30 AM PST

    Hi all,
    the new strike missions actually have mechanics worth paying attention to and are at least somewhat of a challenge. Great!
    If they are intended to get people interested in more challenging group content then that's pretty important. Personally I've never done raids and am only starting with T2 Fractals right now, so not hardcore but probably not casual either.

    As the title says: how can I, or anyone else getting more into this stuff, tell if I'm doing good or bad? How can you improve effectively?
    That's the next step to lure players along that path to this content, right?

    I got ArcDPS installed now and looked at some Chrono builds online. The DPS meter is interesting. I saw a huge spread during the strikes, from people doing like 2k to 3k and some up to 25k. I was somewhere in the middle doing 6k to 7k with the power boon chrono build I got online and gear being a bit of a wild mix of berserkers and assassins.
    Needing an external tool for stats like this is a bit disappointing if ANET really want to provide a path for people to improve, but I can deal with that.
    But how the hell do I judge my performance now that I have the data? Obviously I should pull more than 2k DPS but is 6k okay for a build that's centered around providing boons? Is there some way for me to see how well I'm doing on providing boons?
    And once I have an idea how well I'm doing, how would I go about improving? Should I run the strike over and over until I can pull off the rotations without messing up in the middle?

    I'm really interested to hear your advice, and I think this might be an important point to consider for the overall community as well, because I'm not sure if gradually increasing difficulty is enough to overcome these hurdles on its own.

    EDIT: Okay, uhm, how do I flair a post again? It's been a while since I used reddit and I swear there used to be a button below the post to flair it.

    submitted by /u/girl_in_the_shell
    [link] [comments]

    Lucky Noobs [LN] Gorseval the Multifarious 1:53 Kill

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:58 AM PST

    Good day Reddit,

    Recently the guild [CnD] published a Gorseval speedkill, and this being such a classic encounter we wanted to try and make it even faster, it's nothing special but regardless, here is our

    1:53 Gorseval the Multifarious Kill (5:07 Left)

    We played a bit around with a full Firebrand composition, because of the hype that we still had from our Matthias Speedkill, but ended up using the other Blue specialization in the end.

    We had a Firebrand tanking so that the Chrono could run more DPS orientated gear, our Dragonhunters were running Sword instead of Scepter and our Druid was running Hidden Barbs instead of Spotter because of the overall more DPS.

    Phase 1 CC was handled mainly by the Guardians, Chronomancer and Renegade, we were able to skip the Breakbar in the second phase because of our DPS, and we had 1 of our Dragonhunters, use Bane Signet on the last one.

    Quickness and Aegis were provided by the Dragonhunters, and the Chronos in their respective subgroups.

    Team Composition:

    Subgroup 1

    Dragonhunter(Mela)

    Dragonhunter(Mankel)

    Dragonhunter(Lufti) n/a

    Berserker(Deaxon)

    Renegade(Denrage)

    Subgroup 2

    Firebrand(Skiiney)

    Firebrand(Muju) Soon™

    Firebrand(Divorus)

    Druid(Nightmare)

    Chronomancer(Killdmaster)

    Gorseval Dps Log: https://dps.report/ALVl-20191124-002431_gors

    Thank you very much for watching and enjoy your holidays, see you soon!

    Lucky Noobs [LN]

    submitted by /u/Hiimmela
    [link] [comments]

    PVP for new players and returning players.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:45 PM PST

    Hey,

    I just want to start to explain that i first played the game in beta then stopped playing a few months after the release cause the game was a huge disappointment for me cause it really wasn't what I was expecting , coming from gw1.

    Every once in a while I come back to just check what's going on and since 2 months or so I am back playing it and really enjoying it.

    So I wanted to start playing PVP aswell and I genuinely have to say this is the worst PVP experience I have ever had in any game. Coming from someone who has 1000s of hours playing PVP based games.(mainly CSGO GE, Faceit LvL 10, LOL Diamond 3).

    Out of 20 games in 15 I get completely destroyed in the first 30 sec and then spawn camped. 4 out of 20 games the enemy gets destroyed and every 20th game the game is actually pretty fun and close.

    I get that understanding how to get better playing PVP maybe takes a while, but for new players and returning players it's literally impossible to get into it because of the imbalanced teams.

    I can't really say anything about class imbalancement since I don't see myself capable of judging if some classes are op or not. But at this point I don't really get the opportunity to get better in the game seen how 80% of the time I get 1 shot by a thief or an engineer literally jumps into my whole team and 1v5 us.

    At this point I just stopped playing the game again in general cause me and friends got so frustrated in PVP.

    Tldr; PvP sucks for new players, and they get queued up with way more experienced players ruining the game experience.

    submitted by /u/Trash_P4nda
    [link] [comments]

    So how do you all rate the Boreal Weapon set skins?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:25 AM PST

    How do you rate the Boreal Weapon set skins?

    submitted by /u/Knighthonor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment