• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    Guild Wars The GWoomer

    Guild Wars The GWoomer


    The GWoomer

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:16 AM PST

    This week between the guild wars communities

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:44 AM PST

    Where to farm festival drops?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:53 AM PST

    Are raptors and vaettirs still the best farm for special event drops? Or where do you guys go to mix it up?

    submitted by /u/chubbyman2
    [link] [comments]

    A discussion you guys may be interested in over at r/GuildWars2

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:10 PM PST

    My very first character was a warrior. I played it more than any other until I completed prophecies. I am still fond of the memories with it. What was yours?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:33 AM PST

    Good hero team build? For RT without eye of north?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 04:16 PM PST

    Haven't been playing for too long, but I've beat all the campaigns except EOTN since I don't have it yet, I was wanting a good hero build to let me run through dungeons, hardmode, and other challenging things.

    I was kind of basing it off this from the gwpvx, but I was confused because I only see that you can get like two necros/mesmers, but it shows three on the build, and I also don't own EOTM atm.

    https://gwpvx.gamepedia.com/Build:Team_-_7_Hero_BiP_Caster_Support#BiP_Resto

    submitted by /u/Kitsugi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment