• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 13, 2019

    Guild Wars God I love the music of EotN!

    Guild Wars God I love the music of EotN!


    God I love the music of EotN!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 01:32 PM PST

    I wish we could change the background to different xpac backgrounds

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 04:59 PM PST

    Guild Wars HA gank allowed? (REAL proof inside)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:14 PM PST

    Hello, was browsing Twitch and found this video of a person GANKING the opposite team on an alt, to benefit the other team he was playing for.

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/504906745

    The twitch video is also called PAYBACK is a bitch most likely admitting to gank, as you can see the person tabs out from the alt account that he used to gank, to the other account holding halls. Also reading the team chat they threaten the team that got ganked.

    Is this allowed in the EULA? Can we get the person banned? I think it's a really solid proof and this person should be punished ASAP.

    submitted by /u/BeenThere_Already
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you, u/incandescent_anon !

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 01:53 PM PST

    u/incandescent_anon proved to me that you can solo charr bosses as low as level 7. I was extremely impressed with his strategy. Thank you again and thank you to this community for being so great to new and returning players.

    submitted by /u/pocketfrisbee
    [link] [comments]

    Why are my heroes not using "Comfort Animal" at all?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:21 AM PST

    I was really disappointed when I found out I had to manually press it on my ranger heroes, otherwise they straight up don't care about their pet's health or status (alive / dead) and I have to manually click each "Comfort Animal" buttons on their bar.

    Any way to fix?

    Edit: I figured it out, they only use it when they're close to their pet, not at range, as stupid as it is.

    submitted by /u/Bragdras
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling to 10 - Pre Searing

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:05 AM PST

    So I am finished with the quests in Pre Searing and I was wondering what is the best way to farm to level 10 for the daily quests? I am only level 8 and I cannot take on the charr quite yet, I am a ranger/ ele.

    submitted by /u/pocketfrisbee
    [link] [comments]

    Ironman challenge and hero skills

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 03:16 PM PST

    How exactly have you guys hashed out the ruleset for this? Does "only use skills you've learned on that character" apply to heroes and hero builds when you start getting into NF/EotN? Or is it just totally open season for OP builds as soon as you get your hands on 'em?

    submitted by /u/OldKhalifa
    [link] [comments]

    MQSC (and other) questions

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 06:45 AM PST

    Hello, I recently came back to the game to get gwamm (at first at least, eheh). With my luxon title at 8.65M I thought it was a good idea to max this one with mqsc however I don't have a Dervish... and with double points this week I wont get enough time to level one. So what are the chances I'll find an effective party while having only a Warrior, an Assassin, a Monk or an Ele? Would "farming" JQ, with a contagion bomber, be more effective?

    Last questions quite deviating from the first one but not unrelated : - I'm not sure if 1.35M lux pts is a lot or not? More precisely would it be longer to do them than getting my last ~450 pts EotN mastery pts?

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Tyrdei
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment