• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 13, 2019

    Guild Wars 2 *sad dessa noises*

    Guild Wars 2 *sad dessa noises*


    *sad dessa noises*

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:41 AM PST

    Just a reminder that this is still a thing...

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:07 AM PST

    NCSoft made a 132B KRW investment on NCWest

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:22 AM PST

    So if this is upgraded Icebrood Construct, what is this Colossus?!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:08 AM PST

    SO...build templates. was it swept under the rug?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 10:22 AM PST

    its been 2 weeks since the release of anets build template system. many people have raised legitimate concerns which at this point have been ignored by Anet.

    the official forum is burying and isolating threads or posts about it. iv never seen a more censorious over zealous moderation.

    it really feels like their trying to sweep this under the rug.

    whats happening ?

    submitted by /u/forever_tipsy
    [link] [comments]

    More power = less power?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 11:40 PM PST

    More power = less power?

    Hello everyone,

    I recently started to play GW2. After getting to lvl 80 with my Warrior, I started a second char and tried to get deeper into the mechanics. While leveling, I gave items a closer look to try and understand better how everything works together.

    With this one I am a bit confused: I got an item with supposedly more +power, both having a +10 power rune, if I understand correctly, but when equiping the "stronger one", my character sheet shows less power applied. I am not changing any other equipment here and there are no buffs or debuffs applied at any time. Can someone explain?

    https://preview.redd.it/lcyainhpqey31.png?width=930&format=png&auto=webp&s=b1bb4d694251b8f32f322bdbefce40cd2e3a8d07

    submitted by /u/harperlewis_
    [link] [comments]

    New Mastery: Raven Attunement - Bond with swift and clever Raven, [...] and use his blessing to open locks, pass through gates [...]. Roller Beetle: Am I a joke to you?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 01:32 PM PST

    More details on the episode's features

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 09:05 AM PST

    EU lag been bad lately but today was especially bad

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:54 PM PST

    I don't know if this is the same for US servers but the EU servers have been particularly bad these past few days. It's been getting worse.

    Forget playing DD, trying to lead or follow metas are almost impossible with people reporting my tag teleporting all over the place. Even simple 5 man bounties are causing upwards 5+ seconds of freezes and lag spikes of over 6k+ ping every few seconds, not to mention daily metas.

    Does anyone know if Anet is aware of this or has addressed this yet?

    submitted by /u/Jackburner
    [link] [comments]

    Well, it works! :)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:33 AM PST

    I drew my reaper!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:58 AM PST

    The preview image for the new episode on the GW2 website is animated in the familiar painterly style

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 09:09 AM PST

    Favorite small mechanical detail ingame?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 09:43 AM PST

    Mine would be the Wolves in Gendarran Fields. They are the only mobs in the game I can tell that warn you when you get into aggro range, and instead of instantly attacking you like 99% of the enemies in the game, only attack when you stay near them too long

    https://youtu.be/WEWOFfjM3ec

    submitted by /u/Zietlogik
    [link] [comments]

    Does no one do Draconis Mons anymore?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:17 PM PST

    Am waiting to finally get my kill on Ignis to finish the back piece. Reply or send a dm and we can try fix something up. Lfg isn't working any more for something this unpopular.

    Operating in gmt+8, it's 9.30am when the post was made. I tend to play at around 11pm.

    I'm a horrible player and can't solo the desecrator events and I've had some trouble finding people to do it together even from my guild.

    submitted by /u/antsinmyeye
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with gem-store?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:46 AM PST

    Hello, has anyone Problems in the gem store? I would purchase some but i cannot finish the procress

    submitted by /u/Serphiro
    [link] [comments]

    Deleting all characters? (HELP PLZ)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:42 AM PST

    hey

    I was wondering what happens when you delete all your characters you have had in years. Do I loose all stuff (including banks/materials/achiements points etc). Please let me know what you know about it guys. I haven't played the game for so long and I kinda want a fresh start on my account (total wipe).

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/dojofemy
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with character tracker

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:54 AM PST

    While there are a lot of ways to see what is going on in your account now, I made this basic guide a while ago and thought that it could use some updating.

    Its more visually pleasing for me and has some things that make it very obvious when I am repeating myself with plans. (This is the blank version and there are some really old and unfinished parts, but I have a handle on those).

    Currently I am trying to make the newly added actual build templates work as links, like the ones on Guild Wars 2 Skills site. Is there a way to get that in a doc like this? I am an intermediate on my spreadsheet skills, but if you folks like any of it, feel free to make it your own. Maybe even share your tweaks to it.

    submitted by /u/Obabas_Hut
    [link] [comments]

    Ingame automatic recognition of graphics settings

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:50 AM PST

    Hey everyone,

    just wanted to ask, whether anyone of you had some insights to the built-in function to recognize optimal graphics settings in GW2.

    I recently changed my old Geforce GTX 760 for a Radeon RX 570 with a better chip set and certainly more video memory. Yet, the automatic recognition tuned my graphics settings down quite a lot.

    Is this reasonable, or would this function actually be outdated or something and thus cannot fully appreciate the new graphics card?

    I'd be happy for any advice you can offer!

    TIA

    submitted by /u/Vado_Zhadar
    [link] [comments]

    Is wvw alliance update gettint any closer?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:47 PM PST

    I am thinking about coming back when it hits!

    submitted by /u/profHam
    [link] [comments]

    Thief roamimg

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:24 AM PST

    At the moment, What do you think is the best spec for roaming? Core, Daredevil of Deadeye?

    submitted by /u/Miles7p0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment