• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 5, 2019

    Guild Wars Go to warrior builds?

    Guild Wars Go to warrior builds?


    Go to warrior builds?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:14 AM PST

    Hi, I'm a W/R, is there a decent general all round warrior build I should be running that's relatively straight forward to use?

    submitted by /u/IsMakiThere
    [link] [comments]

    Dont mind if I do

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:46 PM PST

    Who buy nick gifts ??

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:44 AM PST

    Buying/farming nick set to sell the gifts is a common method to earn money nowadays. But who are the guys who buy the gifts, and why do they buy it ? Is there more money to get by opening the gifts ?

    submitted by /u/Dimdim6
    [link] [comments]

    Districts in Guild Wars

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:10 AM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I am playing Guild Wars for nostalgic reasons from time to time. I even meet people from former times - sometimes.

    I somehow have the feeling that the game could "look" more active than it does at the moment.

    The main reson: Districts.

    I believe that merging all districts to one would improve the activity on each map as you are able to always see people if there are any.

    So my question to the devs: Is this possible?

    Please bump this thread to make it visible - thank you!

    Regards,

    Krytos - a huge GW PvP fan!

    submitted by /u/Krytos279
    [link] [comments]

    Old gw1 player came back

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 11:04 AM PST

    Like the title said, I am an old player of gw1 , it was my first MMO of my life, I was 12 years old, I played gw1 the first day it comes, now, I'm 27, and I want to bring back some old memories, and doing the entire story, I wondering if there some people playing again today? Do you got a guild with more than 1-2 member ? I want to join in,

    submitted by /u/yuteries
    [link] [comments]

    How to get started in this economy?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:11 PM PST

    Hey all,

    Like many others, I recently came back to Guild Wars. While sitting in Kamadan trying to see if my inventory was worth anything, the prices of everything these days shocked me. I get that the supply is lower for all items due to the shrinking playerbase, but how is someone supposed to get hundreds of ectos and armbraces starting from scratch? Any tips to help me out? I've been working towards GWAMM, so I have a somewhat steady flow of gold from vanquishes and such, but it will never be enough apparently. Things are just so expensive.

    submitted by /u/WaterGun19
    [link] [comments]

    Best farming method?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 03:58 PM PST

    Thanks to everyone who commented on my last post asking about how to set up my heroes.

    I've burnt through all my savings and got a team together that vaguely resembles the 7 Hero BiP caster support that was recommended - now I just need to finish kitting them out, and I can start making some real progress towards my goal - getting 45 HoM points.

    https://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=main&details=FcBAA8%2F%2F%2F%2FD4zQiQop3HA8%2FBQCAAAAAAYewgQAAAAAA

    (Not sure if the link works - character name is Ethereal Lain)

    There's probably a few low-hanging fruit, so any suggestions on what to start with would be appreciated.

    It does seem like I'll need to generate a fair bit of gold though - any suggestions on the best way to go about it?

    submitted by /u/Veltr
    [link] [comments]

    old player Guild Wars 1 forget his account

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:03 PM PST

    Hello! I'm a french player of Guild Wars, and today Reddit gives me the motivation to play!
    I was a couple of thousand hours of playing, but... I forget my password, the email address is not active and I can't find the code in the box of course.
    Which possibilities I have? Spend 35$ is too much for me for a one night playing.
    Thanks for your help,
    Necro Is Legend

    submitted by /u/SimLem57
    [link] [comments]

    Necromancer build for high level areas

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:10 AM PST

    I would like to go into all high level content of the game with my necro, since it is my main character, I have a bit of trouble finding good builds for it. It is hard for me to deal damage with it, many skills take 1-2 seconds to cast, and they depend on if the foe performs an action, dies, or is at a certain health percentage. I usually find myself interrupted because the heroes already blasted the mobs and I usually don't feel that I contribute much to the fight. I feel that no matter the build I carry, it wouldn't make any difference.

    I recently created an assassin and in a couple of hours got to level 17, everything felt pretty easy and I dealt a lot of damage, experience was way different.

    Do you guys have the same feeling?, am I using necro the incorrect way?

    submitted by /u/mredvard
    [link] [comments]

    RECRUITMENT: We Report Botters For Life [gg]

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:46 AM PST

    New globally diversed alliance looking for guilds/members for HA/GvG/SC must have discord with mic. Pm Supreme Diva ingame.

    submitted by /u/mysticque
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any use for "dual zealous" weapons?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:53 AM PST

    I know that "dual vamp" weapons (ordinary vampiric prefix plus a 15% damage, -1 health degen inherent mod) are useful in a few circumstances where you want to kill yourself faster or despite regen from consumables.

    But is there any use at all for "dual zealous" weapons (ordinary zealous prefix plus a 15% damage, -1 energy degen inherent mod)? Or are they just curious vendor trash?

    submitted by /u/ChthonVII
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment