• Breaking News

    Monday, November 4, 2019

    Guild Wars Does someone know Ele Builds to farm FoW and UW?

    Guild Wars Does someone know Ele Builds to farm FoW and UW?


    Does someone know Ele Builds to farm FoW and UW?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 01:39 AM PST

    I'm currently grinding for the LDoA on my Ele and I'm already thinking ahead and how I go about farming Ectos and Shards for my FoW-Armour.

    I want to play selffound so Equip, materials, gold has to be found by my Ele. Because of that I've started to look into PvX and YouTube to find some builds to farm. So far I've found a couple of builds that I myself used before Skeletons were added and some that might work but seem a little contrived, so I have to look more into them. And I found a sliver armour build for the FoW Beach that I will definitely try out.

    But in the meantime, do you guys know of Builds or maybe even use some yourselves, that I'd be able to farm FoW/Ectos with. Speed is not really a key factor for me, if it works it is good enough for me.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/captain_charisma14
    [link] [comments]

    Big Brain Time: If Secondary Professions Never Existed

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 05:42 PM PST

    How different would this game be? Could you foresee the resulting PvE, PvP metas? Discuss.

    submitted by /u/ELR198
    [link] [comments]

    Paragon fun and good build ?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 09:27 AM PST

    Hello, I started playing Paragon, and I can't find a fun build ... I'd like to make a large amount of damage, but I can't find Paragon skills that affect more than one foe. I've tried to find some good build on the wiki but nothing interesting. BTW I mainly play solo, through PVE content with heroes. Thank you for your support, fellow paragons sunspear !

    submitted by /u/Dimdim6
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite profession

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 03:50 AM PST

    I was wondering what everyones favourite profession is.

    Generally I think the most common profession i see is Ranger, and least common is Paragon.

    submitted by /u/Hunternovak
    [link] [comments]

    Logging in

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 08:15 AM PST

    Can I login to guild wars 1 with my guild wars 2 account

    submitted by /u/Baijuhua69
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone knows when the next store sale is?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 04:02 AM PST

    I want to get a new character slot, a new inventory panel, and maybe a material panel upgrade, but 30€ is too much for me. Usually they go for 50% off right?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/The-Snowstone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment